or Connect

Posts by thatoneguy

Looks like Taichi Murakami glasses
halp us @LA Guy @in stitches
deal with it
I hate everybody
I'm going to hell
For those of you with l'maltieri coats- do you leave the collar inverted or cut the stitching?
Which is the herringbone? The current season fabric is the best and most interesting I've handled. Its like a fall weight wool, a lot of texture in the weave itself. Its quite colorful up close so that could be a turn off for some. I wasn't into the black with the green stripe, it was too stiff and shiny for me.Unfortunately prices are approaching or over 4000aud (~$2800) for coats this season. Seems like they will be over 4000aud next season.. wtfBack to scouring yjp I guess
Not sure if he does short sleeve print shirt, sure does look like that fabric though
Ya it's nice to go to EM and just chat. The owners are good friends with Altieri and have plenty of crazy stories. It sells out fast here too though! To get the floral print shirt, I came in the day they got the shipment and we're just opening the boxes. It was nice, I got to try on every piece as they unpacked heh
This is the new one https://www.grail.com/listings/240133-paul-harnden-long-mac-tweed