or Connect

Posts by thatoneguy

that is incredibly hard to read
someone buy these, shape is gorgeous. especially irl
lets get a drink
why you goin to brisbane dawgsorry I cant sell them guys! they are mostly 45 anyway. some tagged 44 but fit my 45 feets
ya I've been checking the weather.. Hasn't been bad the past few days (Melbourne)Anyway, I'm moving for at the very least 2 years and I love my shoes I'll be staying in a nice 1 br in the city all by my lonesomeyou guys are supposed to tell me to bring them all, I am disappoint sf
Moving to Australia on the 28th and I've started packing all my clothes and shoes up. These are the shoes I plan on taking. Not exactly my 'essentials' but I thought I'd share anywaymight end up taking the black mmms over the hmmmm and swap a derby for a gat [[SPOILER]]
Our Legacy relaxed drawsting trousers, dark navy with white specs. 'constellation' fabric Reason I'm selling: 1. I have the same OL pants in navy without specs 2. I have some pants by dvn with the same fabric 3. ??? 4. too much overlap They are tagged 48 but have elastic waist so I think they will fit 46-50 (30-34us). I wear a 34 usually *fit pick is the navy ones I have, same pants diff fabric* waist 13-18" thigh 12 inseam 33 crotch 12 hem 7.5 Price includes shipping...
let me have it
more pictures of your place plz
^^ but you should size down 1 in my experience