or Connect

Posts by thatoneguy

Shout out to everyone who entered, this was a tough challenge and you all make me proud But... there can only be one. Who did it best? Poll closes June 26th VOTE VOTE Keep in mind the goodsz:1st place: Something random of my choosing from Rakuten2nd place: A watercolor painting of your entry by yours truly3rd place: You get to choose the next challenge! yay1~~
fire fire fire, NN that bottom fit is one of my all time favs from you *100 emoji*
~24 hours left 2 piece 1 way?
I'll allow it
For the last couple of days I'm adding a possibility for entry, like a shady backdoor visa
Guys guys guys theres about 3 days left on my challenge and 4 people have entered (well 6 people but..), I know its a difficult one but don't you want a watercolor of yourself!?! For the last few days I'll allow this: one fit pic, if you incorporate something where it shouldn't be, ie jacket as pants, pants as scarf - take a long hard look at your wardrobe and think of the possibilities .
oh shit I love it, Rosenrot's band-aid goes so well
yoooooo @Rais @KongGeorgeVII with the big guns so thats how to wear KTZ
x-post form challenge thread. @nicelynice buy that julius skirt and wear it as a scarf