or Connect

Posts by thatoneguy

The most expensive meal I've ever had happened to also be the highest tip I've ever given. It was in London at a Michelin starred restaurant, 12 courses + 6 amuse bouche + petit four , 12 wines + dessert wine + dessert sake. I was so drunk and happy by the end I just threw money on the table. Ended up being like 60% tip.. £400
honestly I only liked them after that breezy fit pic @BreezyBirch post it again so I can save it
I have both, chemex and aeropress, I think I like the aeropress better for the current beans I have (Ethiopia). Although I wish I didn't, I find the chemex more fun to use, and I can brew like 3 cups. I was thinking of getting a hario v60. Do you think I find that different enough between the chemex and aeropress for it to be worth it?
good info, Katrina's is 400m from meI guess 55 is ok then huh, I've never had to get one I've just put them on myself. The place I went to was Anter shoe services btw
Can someone recommend a cobbler in Melbourne. Preferably in the CBD. I went to one place yesterday and unless $55 is a reasonable price for just adding a topy I think I should find another oh and I guess while we're at it I need a tailor too (simple alterations)
holy hell I don't think I've wanted a pair of boots more than I've wanted those ccps
yes but I've moved international and cant ship until I visit my parents. so like in 3-6 months, I'll pm you and see if you still want it
Fried my Baratza Maestero Plus right when I turned it on here in Melbourne .. didn't know there was a voltage difference Any locals that can recommend coffee places in the CBD, espresso or drip. Going to go to little bean blue next
Went by sneakerboy in Melbourne last night. pretty crazy store. Old asian dude trying of raf adidas lol Prince wearing rickxadidas, which are pretty cool in person