or Connect

Posts by thatoneguy

I tried on calf 998's in 45.5 (.5 sizes up) and they were way too tight in both length and width. Bought 2 size 46 (1 size up) 998s in cordovan and they are at least .5" too long and a little wide. From what I can tell, amount of shrink is dependent on leather type. Makes sense given the cordovan shrunk less and has thicker/tighter fibers. An I say shrink because I think that is the culprit, they make shoes to fit tts and then they shrink during the coloring process. I'd...
ahah well I was in Iceland at that time! I'm actually going for an Earth Science conference but I'm staying an extra 2 weeks beforehandThat sounds good, I'll save it.Mainly looking for second hand goods, vintage or consignment. Let's hang out! I still need to plan when I'll be around Tokyo but I think It'll be around the 25th of June.
Been traveling for a while and trying to catch up. @nicelynice I havent seen new PR stuff for a while but tbh its starting to bore me a little, I still really like is stuff but the past 3 seasons have basically been the same thing. I wish he would do something like the softer green fabric that @Guy Burgess has. With that being said I've picked up 2 more pieces a long double breasted coat in a super thick wool from a few season ago that I got half off, and a 100% washi...
Marvielab?
might find something http://global.rakuten.com/en/search/?sm=3&k=crescent&tl=303869
PR helped Altieri in the early stages of m_moria so he at least knows what he's doing. They are really great in person, more chunky than they appear in pics. I really love his model with the bronze toe cap. Eastern market picked these up last year but sold out before they hit the floor. They are getting the ones w/o toe cap this year. [[SPOILER]] taken from various instagrams, Eastern Market, La Paradox ...
struggling to keep it alive!https://www.tumblr.com/blog/howwouldyoulikeagirltodress
If anyone wants to post on the 'how would you like a girl to dress' tumblr, let me know
But I tried really hard and stressed out all week
was mens, now womens