Posts by thatoneguy

Thanks G. I've always liked your photo of the mossy trees, makes for a good desktop background! Looking forward to the next issue, I have a feeling we'll get a lot more entries.If anyone's interested, I took a lot more pictures for the PORK entry, also for anyone that missed out:(words uploaded weird) [[SPOILER]]
I'll send you a pm with some fit pics and more info when I'm home on monday
These sizes pop up frequently on YJP, often in good condition
I went to grad school in melbs, back in the US nowThe trousers on me are slim, they have a constant taper throughout the leg. I didn't put a bottom hem width but its about 19-20cm 7.5-8" (not home atm to measure). The crotch is mid/high rise so no problem with thigh tightness. I'll take some more fit pics when I get home Monday if you're interested. I think @RegisDB9 had/has a pair, he might be able to comment.its this pant with wide outseam regis [[SPOILER]] If they don't...
not much of a good deal anymore, when I linked it was about $50
someone should buy for their s/o https://www.therealreal.com/products/women/shoes/boots/ma-plus-distressed-ankle-boots
I like the top half @AgeOfAdz
Ya idk. Maybe that's her best ideas hah. Tachi Murakami is a good example of someone who previously worked for a major name as a pattern maker (ma+) but successfully found his own after leaving.
This reminds me of when Moo posted a fit wearing an Armani (iirc) leather and got attacked for having the wrong 'ethos'
Sinnedk I get what you wanted to do but simply saying that you think Deepti is boring and you don't like it will not start a discussion. You need evidence to support your opinion, especially on forums like SZ, where simply replying 'lol' will not fly. The guy that said you're uniformed was kinda right. You said Deepti is an extension of CCP (look who is an 'extension' of the Continues Collection), and thats largely true since she was the pattern maker for CCP and...