or Connect

Posts by stevent

For your consideration: A new pair of Ralph Lauren loafers in Size 8.5 / 9 -Made by Edward Green -D65 last, narrow width (D) -Dark oak with white suede -Leather sole Comes with original box and shoe bags. Tagged 9D US on box, 8.5 / 9 inside shoe. Asking $379 shipped within the US, all fees included. International please PM. All sales are final. Please know your sizing. Items are sold as is and by tagged and / or marked size. Measurements should only be used as a...
For your consideration: A used pair of Tricker's Boots in Size 10UK -Langton model (Stow on different last) -2298 last -Beechnut burnished leather -Leather sole Comes with shoe bags only. Shoes have been worn so please see photos for condition. Not sure of source of the lighter color stain on vamp but I haven't been able to remove it. Tagged Size 10UK, fitting 5 (normal width). Selling as I haven't worn these boots in a long time. Asking $175-->$150 shipped within the...
For your consideration: A new pair of Edward Green shoes in Size 10 / 10.5 -Dundee Veldtschoen model -E58 last -Rosewood country calf -Ridgeway rubber sole -Bellows tongue The classic Dundee model with the rarely found Veldtschoen construction. Beautiful shade of Rosewood Country Calf. Tagged Size 10 / 10.5 on the E58 last. Comes with original box in fair condition and shoe bags. Selling as I prefer F width for EG. I normally take 9.5F in EG so that is why I prefer F...
For your consideration: A used pair of Ralph Lauren shoes in Size 10.5D -Made by Crockett & Jones -Horween Cordovan leather -Double leather sole These were purchased new by me directly from Ralph Lauren. Cordovan has aged well, but there are some variations in shell color by panels. Please see photos. Also on right toe the broguing has scratch lines through them, it was like this when I got the shoe new, and it's seen on quite a few shoes posted here. Comes with shoe...
some photos added
For your consideration: A used pair of Vass shoes in Size 43 -Oxblood U-cap Budapester derby model -Hand welted construction -Oxblood calf, dark burgundy color -P2 (New Peter) last -270 Goyser -Double Leather JR soles Comes with original box (in poor condition), shoe bags and 3 piece shoe trees. Retails for $735. Tagged Size 43. Shoes have been worn, please see photos for condition. If you don't want trees, take $50 off the price. Selling as they are just a bit too...
https://www.astrua.com/I just searched for EG, doesn't seem like it shows up when you are on English version of site
If you ever wondered what a blue / green Galway looked like: Some other interesting combos: Photos from Astrua, an italian stocklist
From personal experience I would only proxy for someone I know or a active forum member. I'd also require full deposit of funds into paypal before hand and clear expectations of what they wanted (and flexibility on other stuff, say they need dainite but ok with gyw or stitchdown). I've had plenty of people who give me contact info then at actual sale refuse to answer phone / texts then bitch after when they didn't get what they wanted. Not really worth hassle.
Sole is a standard double dainiteF82 is roomier in all aspects, then E202 then E82. I don't have any recent shoes on new resin 82 lasts so don't know how that affects fits on current models though. Last shoe I have is 102k, which feels exactly the same as 98k and 92k