Posts by stevent

I got my pair today, feels the exact same as my Isham in 9.5F GG06. F width adds more than just width, there is more room in instep and overall. What last is your Gable on? GG06 is a roomier last to start with
Out of all the Aldens I've gotten over the years I've gotten shoe bags with all of them except my Kudu 404s. Maybe Alden thinks leather doesn't need it?
Thanks and yes they are tagged 9.5 UK, F (wide width)
Green thorpes are in!
Forgot how much people like rare Aldens, listed a few pairs I kept for sole reason that they were rare. Feels really good selling them as I hadn't worn them in years. As @nicelynice says always cool stuff around the corner.
For your consideration: A new pair Maison Margiela Sneakers in Size 44 - GAT model - Upper covered in plaster that will wear away with use -White / Ivory color -Made in Italy Tagged size 44EU. Please know your sizing. New with box and shoe bags. All sales are final. Please know your sizing. Items are sold as is and by tagged and / or marked size. Measurements should only be used as a guide. New items may show evidence of prior handling. Asking $350 shipped within...
Ah ok good to know. I don't really mind waiting neither, just hoping wait is due to EG not finishing and not due to my pair getting rejected. From personal experience I don't want to end up with a pair of shoes way worse than the seconds were.
eBay auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Alden-Color-2-Shell-Cordovan-Longwing-Blucher-Size-10-5D-Barrie-LWB-USA-/262616194312?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT For your consideration: A new pair Alden shoes in size 10.5D - Color 2 Horween Shell Cordovan leather - Barrie Last - Leather Sole - Made in USA Comes with original box and shoe bags. Shoes are brand new, unlaced and NOT creased in any way. These were purchased directly from Alden of Carmel. This model was made to...
or your consideration: A used pair Carmina Jumper boots -Iconic 80184 jumper boot model -Oscar round toe last -Cognac Horween Shell Cordovan leather -Dainite sole Comes with boot bags only, no box. These are first quality boots, ordered from a group made to order from authorized Carmina retailer Skoaktiebolaget. Please see photos for shell color variations and any marks on leather. Selling as I haven't worn these in a while and they deserve a better home. Always stored...
For your consideration: A new pair Gaziano & Girling shoes in Size 9.5F UK - Isham split toe model - GG06 round toe last, F fitting (wide) - Brown English Grain leather - HAF oak bark leather sole - Racing green leather lining Tagged size 9.5 F UK, wide fitting. Please know your sizing. New with box, G&G shoe trees and shoe bags. First quality. I ordered this as an MTO from authorized retailer Skoaktiebolaget. Selling as they haven't made it into the rotation. All...