or Connect

Posts by stevent

For your consideration: A new pair of Epaulet Walt Trousers in Size 34 -Charcoal Grey Houndstooth Wool -Walt fit -Zip fly -Made in Italy New with fabric tag only. Slightly wrinkled from storage, please see photos. Measurements, Blue in Green style, in inches approximate: Waist: 17.25 Front Rise: 10 Thigh: 12 Leg Opening: 8.25 Inseam: 34 Final sale. Item sold as is per photos and by tag size, measurements to be used as a guide only. Asking $110 shipped within the US,...
For your consideration:4 pairs of Barena pants. I copied descriptions from g---l listings so formatting a bit off. Prices are next to title of each item and include PayPal fees and US shipping costs. Please PM for international shipping costs. More photos in spoiler tags.Pants are final sale. Items are sold as is per photos and by tag size, measurements to be used as a guide only.1. Blue Barena Pants in Size 50 - $80-Edison Blue color, comfortable / soft 98% cotton, 2%...
Price back down to original asking, please note I do not intend to sell these for $200
Anyone have experience with the Barneys Harrogate monk model? Just want to make sure they are UK E width
I have something very similar on order in green
For your consideration: A new pair of Yuketens in Size 10E -Made in USA -Calico Flesh Out Peanut Leather -Vibram sole Comes with original box in fair condition and one shoe bag. Selling as these are too small for me. I had a pair of wax flesh maine guide ox from 2011 that fit pretty well, I cannot even get my foot into these. Usually I wear 10E / 10.5D US. Please know your sizing as I cannot accept returns for shoes not fitting. Outsole measures approximately 12 1/16...
Kent in Vintage Cherry / Alligator, MH71 F
Willow Nevis
Traveling always seems to pick up scuffs from unknown sources Before: After a coat of Reno, a few coats light brown then a few coats medium brown, then a bit of wax to hopefully prevent them again in future Is there a better way to fill in the scuffs? I feel like the Saphir polish covered the marks but it scuff felt like it removed top layer of country calf. I didn't use any black polish either as I didn't want to darken toes too much
I had issues with this as well, the low straights I ordered turned out to be straight legs. Guessing they still haven't fixed the issue