or Connect

Posts by stevent

For your consideration: A new pair of Alden shoes in size 9.5E -Navy / White Chromexcel leather -Double Waterlock sole -Barrie last, comfortable fitting Tagged size 9.5E Wide, Barrie last fits approximately half size big. Usually take a 10D/E in Barrie so took a chance with sizing but too small for me. Comes with shoe bags and original shoe box in fair condition. Light shop wear. Asking $350-->$325-->$295 shipped within the US, all fees included. International please...
Wish there were wide options for the mtos, would probably have ordered every green shoe they offered so far
Yes too big then I believe sorry
@KSunnyH what brands do you usually wear in 10DThese are a 10.5D US
Thanks for the info very helpful
Compared to say EG 82 or 202?Or C&J 348 or 325?
Is the 48 last on the narrower or wider size?
I've had Forest shoes in 9.5E and boots in 9.5EE. Shoes were a softer calfskin so wasn't bad, boots were cordovan jumpers. Honestly did not really feel any difference between the 9.5EE jumper and 10E jumper and they looks identical
Forest shoe is 9.5 though a bit snug on width. I have jumper boots in 10 for Oscar and Forest. Both a bit long but I don't think 9.5 Oscar with fit instep. Detroit is 9.5 as well as though 9 almost works. Carmina just doesn't fit as well as I would like so I don't really order anything from them much anymore
As a counter I take 9.5UK in rain (9 would work if instep / middle of shoe was a bit larger). I have Hiro in 9.5 and 10. 9.5 is snug to point I probably should sell, 10 is still snug on instep and width. That said I have wider foot but I wouldn't say lasts are too comparable. Something like forest or Robert would be closer to Hiro for me.