or Connect

Posts by stevent

New Navy CXL loafer at Leffot Instagram photo made it look like green CXL, was severely disappointed when I opened webpage
drop to 1025
Actually he can ship parcel force which means it's highly unlikely you pay duties
Placed my order for the half japanese, hope I make the cut. Should have done it earlier but that now makes it 2 EG MTOs, 1 G&G MTO, 2 G&G stock purchases and one other Viberg the past 30 days for shoes.
Asking prices include US shipping (Small FR box) and PayPal fees. International shipping is $7 on top of price for edelcon countries, PM me for other countries. Width measurements are approximate.1. Drake's Cashmere Stripe Tie - $79-100% Cashmere-Navy / white-Worn twice-8cm wide [[SPOILER]] 2. New Drake's Giraffe Print Tie - $59-100% silk-Subtle giraffe print-9cm-No tags but unworn [[SPOILER]] 3. New Drake's Knit Tie - $79-100% silk-Navy / white dots-5.5 cm-New with tags...
Ah don't have hatch nor highland unfortunately. It doesn't feel stiff for me nor do I think it will need much break in if that helps. I think leather would take normal polish / wax fine
Old photos of double vs single for EG. Not sure how G&G does it. Double is a bit too stiff for my liking though on a boot. On a shoe it feels fineWhat were you concerned about? I haven't gotten around to wearing them yet as all way too many shoes recentlyFeel wise texture is stiff but leather feels soft / flexible.
Been a while since I cleaned these up - gave them a coat of Reno, two coats medium brown Saphir and a little bit of Burgol wax to finish
From another thread:Since you cannot drop this, maybe someone can help me here:Background:EG sale in LondonMalford of London proxies a few pairs and offers them for saleEG Boots sold by Malford of London for 402 pounds shipped to USThinkderm offers boots in EG thread for cost plus shipping. I pm to purchase but back out when costs don't add up for meMy breakdown of costs:End of July 2013 exchange rate of 1 GBP to 1.517 - 1.538 USDSo cost in USD before fees: $618 range at...
Since you cannot drop this, maybe someone can help me here:Background:EG sale in LondonMalford of London proxies a few pairs and offers them for saleEG Boots sold by Malford of London for 402 pounds shipped to USThinkderm offers boots in EG thread for cost plus shipping. I pm to purchase but back out when costs don't add up for meMy breakdown of costs:End of July 2013 exchange rate of 1 GBP to 1.517 - 1.538 USDSo cost in USD before fees: $618 range at top of exchange rate...