or Connect

Posts by stevent

Are you an actual patron? If you are when you are logged in the your patron rate still has the discount without code
Thanks, will add name to list
Cross post from Gentlemens Footwear thread: Got my Galways in from Steve today. They are beautiful! The burgundy is on another level, much prefer this to burgundy antique or nightshade and there is still a bit of burnishing as well. EG also seems to have gotten better working with delapre on Galways, this pair's leather has almost no wrinkling compared to my racing green pair. These are F width on 202 so may appear a bit more bulky than normal.
Got my Galways in from Steve today. They are beautiful! The burgundy is on another level, much prefer this to burgundy antique or nightshade and there is still a bit of burnishing as well. EG also seems to have gotten better working with delapre on Galways, this pair's leather has almost no wrinkling compared to my racing green pair. These are F width on 202 so may appear a bit more bulky than normal.
Invoice paid on the Galways! Looking forward to the boot
For chargebacks on PayPal if I provide the tracking showing delivery and buyer leaving positive feedback I am ok? Do I need to provide anything else? Sold via eBay, chargeback is via PayPal. Chargeback reason 83, unauthorized payment
Probably a lot going to Japan / Asia / Europe and retailers that have stocked then longer? Seems most make ups in US / Canada are gyw these days
For your consideration: A new pair of Yuketen shoes in Size 10E -Made in USA -Flesh out leather in red, white and blue -Rubber sole Insole has a good amount of arch support (too much for my flat foot). Tagged size 10E, please know your sizing. Comes with original box and shoe bag. All sales are final. Please know your sizing. Items are sold as is and by tagged and / or marked size. Measurements should only be used as a guide. New items may show evidence of prior...
You should take your same size. RRL waist measures 1-3 inches wider than tagged and they stretch. Mr. Porter measurements are usually pretty solid
They are 60% off at the corner