or Connect

Posts by stevent

price drop
Like Laufer said probably best to stick with what you know. But damn pricing is good especially at the international price.From personal experience 82F is definitely roomier than GG06E. If you go half size up it might work. I find the 202E is almost as roomy as GG06 F. Pretty sure I've posted pictures comparing the lasts on split toes here but on my phone right now
Was thinking maybe they could remove the lining or something like that?
Anyone have experience with letting arms out on leather jacket. Got the green vanson jacket and the upper arms are a bit too tight. I'm going to get the tear repaired so figured I'd see if arms could be let out. Something Johnson leathers would do? I can fit my arms into sleeves but can't really do much more, rest of jacket is perfect.
Not interested in trades
I had a chargeback on PayPal a while back from an eBay transaction for buyer not authorizing purchase. I uploaded tracking / positive feedback and case was found in my favor. I got a counter-claim today saying:Do I need to reupload everything? Anything else I can do?
I have wider / high instep feet (E width on wider Alden lasts) and find the sport trainer pretty comfortable. In the same size for the tennis trainer I couldn't really even get my foot in comfortably. Half size up might have worked but I'm sticking to just the sport trainer
John Lobb Romsey II Kendall Calf Moss Green Size 9.5UK -8000 last -Kendall calf, soft and durable -Moss green color – olive green / brown -Rubber sole Comes with original box, no shoe bags. Shop wear on shoes, please see photos. Asking $775 shipped within the US, all fees included. International please PM.
Price drop
Nice find. Looks like some of the shoes are really old stock so leather is probably incredible. And some of the shoes are probably F width too as Sir Max is an Italian store