or Connect

Posts by stevent

Not interested in trades
I had a chargeback on PayPal a while back from an eBay transaction for buyer not authorizing purchase. I uploaded tracking / positive feedback and case was found in my favor. I got a counter-claim today saying:Do I need to reupload everything? Anything else I can do?
I have wider / high instep feet (E width on wider Alden lasts) and find the sport trainer pretty comfortable. In the same size for the tennis trainer I couldn't really even get my foot in comfortably. Half size up might have worked but I'm sticking to just the sport trainer
John Lobb Romsey II Kendall Calf Moss Green Size 9.5UK -8000 last -Kendall calf, soft and durable -Moss green color – olive green / brown -Rubber sole Comes with original box, no shoe bags. Shop wear on shoes, please see photos. Asking $775 shipped within the US, all fees included. International please PM.
Price drop
Nice find. Looks like some of the shoes are really old stock so leather is probably incredible. And some of the shoes are probably F width too as Sir Max is an Italian store
When I was in store a while back they only had red ones and generic. How recently did you get the lasted ones?
Depends on the shoe. Pretty easy to return to Barneys though so I'd just order two sizes. Edit just read above. I would go one size down pretty sure their Islay is normal widthPembroke in green grain.A coniston in green would be nice.Barneys did a coniston in blue grain as well
Blue in Green sale: http://blueingreensoho.com/collections/sale In store July 1-3rd additional 20% off if you spend $500.
Username is: harbeypGot my money back with tracking / positive feedback info. Didn't hear anything from buyer throughout