or Connect

Posts by stevent

Haha this is generally the case with RL, as some will insist shoes are made by Ralph Lauren not by another maker. That said there is a purple label guy in the rodeo drive location that used to do corporate footwear for RL and he does know he shoes. Older guy want to say his name is Scott? Also the G&G shoes will probably be D / narrow width.Khakis has G&G so it might be worth a drive out to Carmel instead. Or just trust Patrik and Skoab for with their sizing recs, they are...
For the racing green I'm open to all soles and eyelet / speedhooks people want. Natural edge I'm iffy on as green is pretty dark. Just want boot made so willing to compromise though
Stitching looks great on the EB, very tempted. Hopefully the racing green hatch thrope gets enough interest though
Racing green hatch is going to be amazing. I'm in so we that would make 4 there as well. @Leaves Patrick I think it's time to add a bit of green to your collection as well!
I'd go for green hatch grain Thorpe. GG06 F would be my preference
For your consideration: A new Schott A2 Leather Flight Jacket in M -Brown pebbled cowhide leather -Snap down collar -Button flap front pockets -Made in USA New with tags, a few natural marks on leather. Hanger not included. Measurements in inches, approximate (tag size M): Chest: 23 Shoulder: 18.75 Sleeve length from shoulder seam without ribbing: 23.75 Sleeve length from shoulder seam with ribbing: 27.25 Back length from bottom of collar without ribbing: 24.5 Back...
Might have misread, but you said racing green hatch?!
Purple boots belong here I think:
Those came out amazing! Congrats
Are these online? Or did I miss them?