or Connect

Posts by stevent

I think there is an option to hide BIN listings until you return?
Yeah generally I would try to work out with seller first but seller told me directly to fill in warranty card which is quite strange. Movement on watch is reliable so I'm not too worried about any warranty issues.Listing stated "Full two year warranty with all box and papers, We are an authorized Squale Dealer."Listing here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/121512251915?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Ugh bought a watch and seller said full warranty. Get watch and blank warranty card. Ask seller and he says just fill it in yourself which makes no sense. Check with manufacturer and of course they say they are not authorized dealer. If I left neutral or negative mentioning they are not Authorized dealer would ebay be able to remove? Just don't want others to make same mistake I did
How are you liking it? Missed my first invite but got another todayI also deposited just $47 Hope they actually approve account
My bid is still under retail price even without VAT! Trees included too
Olive Halifax? Haha Patrik mentioned new stuff at pitti too
What size do you take normally again? These are roomy for me but fit fine with small tacco insole. Ankle line digs in a bit at ankle too but otherwise quite nice
@JubeiSpiegelI think they are half size too small for you and more F than G width: Outsole measures approximately 11.75cm x 30.75cm
+1And possible to order a wider width?