or Connect

Posts by stevent

Knits are stretchy, take your normal size I took normal sweatpant size in the travel pants as well
'Yeah all the initial shoes are Alden made
Thanks for the tip, I do so will make sure to watch for the pop
Bought some FB for roth and trading account
Regent available again
Yeah thinking to get in tomorrow morning, should have bought last week but wasn't checking market properly
Who is gambling on Facebook tomorrow?
Don't need two pairs of same shoe. Cordovan is pretty evenly matched. Asking $525 shipped USPS Priority Mail all fees included in the US, $575 worldwide EMS not marked down.For your consideration:A new pair of Ralph Lauren Marlow Wingtips in Size 10.5D-Made in England by Crockett & Jones-Brown Horween Shell Cordovan upper, uncreased with no signs of wear-Leather sole-Goodyear welt construction-Comes with original box in poor condition and shoe bags. $850 retail.Shoes have...
Just a bit too small for me, beautiful shoe with pretty unique design. Asking $350 shipped within the US all fees included. $400 shipped EMS worldwide, not marked down.For your consideration:A new pair of Brooks Brothers Black Fleece shoes in Size 10D US-Very unique design, wholecut shoe with captoe stitching-Made in England by Crockett & Jones on the 325 last (comfortable round last)-Tan burnished calf upper, color most accurate in stock photos.-Leather sole-Goodyear welt...
It's from the 90s