or Connect

Posts by stevent

Zippy thank you for ordering the Islays so I don't get any more shoes I don't need! The shoe looked normal width when I saw it in SF Barneys but didn't try it on
Steve do you know when Carmina is getting the hatch grains they mentioned on Reddit?
How do you know if you are going to like a shoe until you have them in your hand? If you are a big time buyer over 10-15 years, you definitely should be getting a pair in a limited run.I'm most definitely not the seller, my eBay listings clearly have my styleforum username as well this not being my size. And I listed a few pairs of rare shell here. Each pair was then resold, by forum members for $300-400 over what the buyers paid me here. I easily could have listed them on...
Seller has most likely bought more shoes from AoC than most people on this forum, probably more than mdubs. You guys need to get out of your bubble. If you have a huge collection of shell and plenty of bespoke pairs, maybe a new pair you got just doesn't really suit your needs. Why sell them at cost when eBay takes 10% of your sale, PayPal takes 4% and the buyer will most likely resell them?
It feels closest to the 64 last for me
Thanks for the plug, I have them listed on SF as well
For your consideration: A new pair of Ralph Lauren loafers in Size 8.5 / 9 -Made by Edward Green -D65 last, narrow width (D) -Dark oak with white suede -Leather sole Comes with original box and shoe bags. Tagged 9D US on box, 8.5 / 9 inside shoe. Asking $379 shipped within the US, all fees included. International please PM. All sales are final. Please know your sizing. Items are sold as is and by tagged and / or marked size. Measurements should only be used as a...
For your consideration: A used pair of Tricker's Boots in Size 10UK -Langton model (Stow on different last) -2298 last -Beechnut burnished leather -Leather sole Comes with shoe bags only. Shoes have been worn so please see photos for condition. Not sure of source of the lighter color stain on vamp but I haven't been able to remove it. Tagged Size 10UK, fitting 5 (normal width). Selling as I haven't worn these boots in a long time. Asking $175 shipped within the US,...
For your consideration: A new pair of Edward Green shoes in Size 10 / 10.5 -Dundee Veldtschoen model -E58 last -Rosewood country calf -Ridgeway rubber sole -Bellows tongue The classic Dundee model with the rarely found Veldtschoen construction. Beautiful shade of Rosewood Country Calf. Tagged Size 10 / 10.5 on the E58 last. Comes with original box in fair condition and shoe bags. Selling as I prefer F width for EG. Asking $795 shipped within the US, all fees...
For your consideration: A used pair of Ralph Lauren shoes in Size 10.5D -Made by Crockett & Jones -Horween Cordovan leather -Double leather sole These were purchased new by me directly from Ralph Lauren. Cordovan has aged well, but there are some variations in shell color by panels. Please see photos. Also on right toe the broguing has scratch lines through them, it was like this when I got the shoe new, and it's seen on quite a few shoes posted here. Comes with shoe...