or Connect

Posts by stevent

From another thread:Since you cannot drop this, maybe someone can help me here:Background:EG sale in LondonMalford of London proxies a few pairs and offers them for saleEG Boots sold by Malford of London for 402 pounds shipped to USThinkderm offers boots in EG thread for cost plus shipping. I pm to purchase but back out when costs don't add up for meMy breakdown of costs:End of July 2013 exchange rate of 1 GBP to 1.517 - 1.538 USDSo cost in USD before fees: $618 range at...
Since you cannot drop this, maybe someone can help me here:Background:EG sale in LondonMalford of London proxies a few pairs and offers them for saleEG Boots sold by Malford of London for 402 pounds shipped to USThinkderm offers boots in EG thread for cost plus shipping. I pm to purchase but back out when costs don't add up for meMy breakdown of costs:End of July 2013 exchange rate of 1 GBP to 1.517 - 1.538 USDSo cost in USD before fees: $618 range at top of exchange rate...
Chicago Tan scout boot, those with this leather does it stretch much?
Can't really see the issue - do you mean the sides bowing out? Pretty normal if last isn't a good fit for you and / or you have flat feet.Rain last wasn't designed for your foot so not sure how the last is mis-designed? Plenty of people find Rain last a perfect fit
How much does the Yang Li bomber run? Through Cruvoir?
Was $600 when I ordered but I think it's up to $1100 now at US retail? Not sure exactly.Should have remade initially but I wanted the shoe when I had it in my hands so took price difference
+1 especially as up charge alone for seamless by other makers is more than total cost for a Bonafe seamless
Should be noted it's not in the usual warehouse but on traction ave down the block. Food was nice!I miss the $10 pants, $20 tops and $1 iPhone case and bucket stuff days but still a good price for quality stuffA few more prices (off my head I didn't write down)Tees 15 (3 for 35)Shorts 35Chinos 45Sigg water bottles 15Bags 30
Some butteros: http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/barneys-new-york?prefn1=brand&pagetype=brand&prefv1=Buttero
Not mine but fit is actually pretty good, I have wider feet so my bespoke last would be something similar though I would probably ask for a soft square to slim up last a bitHaha yes they are from ebay