or Connect

Posts by Sartorialist.di.Roma

Price dorp.
Pm sent on 9 and 10.
Quote: Originally Posted by shellphll where is the 42R Haha +1 Great suit.
Selling a Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Seersucker Suit by Thom Browne size BB3 (approx a 42) that I purcahsed from a respected forum member not long ago. He wore it twice and had it cleaned before shipping it to me and and I have not worn it at alll, so in barely worn condition. Jacket is fully-canvassed, and features 3/2 Roll, double vent, locker loop, is half-lined, and has functional surgeon cuffs and mother of pearl buttons. Trousers are button-fly and locker-looped....
Up for sale is a gorgeous Armani Borgo 21 leather coat with an Elephant Skin tearment done to it. The outside is spanish lamb leather with the elephant skin treatment in deep brown colour, and the inside is italian lamb leather in a rich blue colour. The coat has a great look and feel to it. The coat is marked 54 and here are the measurements: Chest (measured across back from pit to pit): 58 cm - 22.8" Shoulders (measured across back from top of shoulder seam to top...
Up for sale is a pair of never worn brand new Berluit whole cuts in a great aged cognac colour. Purchased in Paris early this year, were meant to be a present but were eventually not used and have sat in the closet since then. The size is 9.5, and as a rough measurement along the sole they are 9.7 cm at the widest point and 31 cm long. In my experiance Berluti shoes fit half a size smaller, so these would be ideal for someone who wear a size 9. Looking for $SOLD, payment...
Quote: Originally Posted by mr monty To correctly measure your hand please use a tape measure to measure the circumference around the hand at the knuckles with the hand flat (not clenched). See diagram below 10 = 10 inches, 9.5 = 9.5 inches, etc., Can someone who has purchased from Rick's Tailoring confirm that this holds for these Venanzi gloves?
Pictures and measurements, please.
Pm sent.
Please post the size/