or Connect

Posts by Sartorialist.di.Roma

Can anyone give comment on the sizing of the Nigel Cabourn x Eddie Bauer Skyliner Jacket? How "puffy"/thick is it? Cant find any measurements/comments in the online stores as they seem to have been removed. I cant decide if the 50 will fit me or if it will be too snug? Help would be much appreciated.
Hello All, A bit of an odd request: looking for a Tom Ford wallet/accessory box (similar to the one pictured, but obviously bigger). Have purchased a TF wallet that is to be a present and the box that it came with is pretty unsightly (something was spilled on it and part of it is damaged), so I cant use it to give the wallet it as it would look really shoddy. So am hoping that someone here either has a box they don't need or can get their hands on a box. The wallet it...
Was hoping that someone can help me with a sizing question. Haven't bought any Cabourn blazers for well over a year and am unsure as to the sizing in the 2013 seasons as have read different, and opposite, opinions. Namely: are the blazers now slimmer fitted/smaller? I bought a size 52 Tenzig blazer from the 2012 season I believe, and it fits me well, with the shoulder measurement just a hair under 19". Now I hearing that a size 52 blazer from the current season is 18"...
Hello All, Am looking for anyone in Seattle that would be able to purchase a book at a local shop and ship it to me. The shop will only sell the book at the premises and will not ship anywhere: tried my best to talk them into shipping but no go. Don't know Seattle that well but the shop is on 12th Avenue. Would of course provide funds for the book as well as the shipping costs and am open to a reasonable fee. Please PM me if interested. Best, Sartorialist.di.Roma
It that time fo the year for me, when most of my subscripitons are running out and the decisions to renew have to be made, so looking for inspiration and help I turned to the SF archives only to find rather old, and not very inspired or inspiring, threads. Therefore I decided to beging a new thread on the subject, and to start off here is my current list of magazines: Subscribe/purchase regularly: The Rake : should be a rather obvious choice, very much worth keeping and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum The 54 is going to be huge, stick to 52. The shoulders look fine to me. Even you say 'I feel that the shoulders are just on the line', but then you say 'the shoulder don't look great', what exactly is it you feel is wrong with the shoulders? Thanks for the input. What I meant by saying the shoulders are just on the line was that they are on the verge of being too tight, which I why I said that they...
I recently got two Sartoria Partenopea sport coats and am hesitant as to the size and fit. They are both size 52R, and are 18.5" in the shoulders and 44" in the chest. Overall I feel that the shoulders are just on the line, I would need to take both in as they are too loose in the body, although they are OK without doing so, and obviously let out the sleeves. The pictures below, talentless as I may be, should give a pretty good representation of the fit. Size 54R from SP...
Another price drop.
Another price drop.
Price drop.