or Connect

Posts by isshinryu101

FANTASTIC shoe size, my friend! Over the last 5 years I have handled some of the most wonderful handmade shoes of all time in A widths!
some very cool pairs here!
who the heck wears an A width shoe in this century?
I am totally Addicted to Fine Vintage Shoes. The art of Hand stitching and Hand welting shoes is almost lost today. Aside from a very select few (and MEGA-EXPENSIVE) makers, we are living in a world of Machine Made footwear. The same cookie cutter styles are reproduced and sold at insane prices... and mass sales is the only goal for shoemakers today. Welcome to my Time Machine back to the BEST of times for Handcrafted shoes. The leather quality was superior, the...
I am totally Addicted to Fine Vintage Shoes. The art of Hand stitching and Hand welting shoes is almost lost today. Aside from a very select few (and MEGA-EXPENSIVE) makers, we are living in a world of Machine Made footwear. The same cookie cutter styles are reproduced and sold at insane prices... and mass sales is the only goal for shoemakers today. Welcome to my Time Machine back to the BEST of times for Handcrafted shoes. From the 1920's thru the 1950's, the...
great posts here, gentlemen. Those shoes keep me in a "summer frame of mind". My summer specs are now packed away, hibernating, but I am psyched to post some come April.
These are WONDERFUL!
Yes sir. Unique and well done.
They are still JLP plaintoe monks, regardless of the sole covering.
100% approval.