or Connect

Posts by isshinryu101

1940's Allen Edmonds Oxford captoe
Thanks for the responses! I finally got to look at this, as the marketing project I have been inundated with is finally finishing up. These are a real mystery to me, as I have handled just about every shoe-making exotic out there. Definitely not shark, camel or peccary (no actual hair follicles) and they aren't a reptile because they aren't actual "scales", but rather a texture in the leather. I plan to send a pic to Aubercy and see what they say. I checked their...
Usually toebox creasing is from a lack of toebox stiffening materials + A POOR FIT.
I appreciate the style of boot, but am perplexed by the creasing in the toebox. That should never happen.
I am usually very good when it comes to identifying shoe leather, but honestly, I have no idea what these are made of. Aubercy Captoe derbies. EXTREMELY soft leather. More so than regular calf. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
LOVE that Vass Goyser!!!
Good to see that Norvegese is making a comeback on SF. A few years back, norvegese was dismissed as "ugly" quite vehemently. Stunning offering here. Thanks for sharing!
Let it rain!
I'd like to have a look at that as well.
daring color. Nice!