or Connect

Posts by isshinryu101

stunning. thanks for sharing.
Thanks for posting, my friend. Be aware, these are neither norvegese nor bentivegna (goyser). They are either Goodyear stitched, or possible blake. More likely blake. The "welt" you see there is ornamental.
HA. dont get th the Santoni Marketing strategy. Once Upon A Time, the "Andrea Santoni Santoni Fatte A Manos" were the top line. They were all handmade Norv and Bentivegna models. The "Andrea Santoni" was handwritten with a pen. The "When Santoni saw that the "Fatte Models" were gaining popularity... especially on forums, they made more and more "Fatte A Mano" shoes, but most were NOT actually "made by hand". The top models were still the Norv and Bent ones... but they...
am backlogged with fotos, my friend. Between my kids and my shoes, I have maybe 600-1000 pics to look thru! I miss the pre-digital age when one got film developed. Same exact shoes as in that link, though.
YEESSSS! I purchased this same pair from same seller 6 months ago. Fantastic buy. Norvegese = Limited Ed.size Italian 7F = US 8.5D.
every time i see these, I wish they were an 8.5
These are fantyastic and a steal at that price. True handmade shoes, pegged waist and all!
Made by Joihnston & Murphy, probably in the 1960's. Very well made. Think C&J quality country shoes.
that is inexpensive alligator... most likely from the 1970's. Considering the bicycle toe/ loafer (!?!?!?) design, no real value.
Yes... this. Thanks, B-S.