or Connect

Posts by bboysdontcryy

Continuation ... (sorry for the long lag time. Busy). Yesterday, he sent me pictures of the shoes with the initials punched into them He said that he’d painstakingly hand-polish the shoes (anybody who has spent time polishing shoes will know that to get a gleam throughout the entire pair of shoes is no small feat, and will take several hours). I reminded him I wanted flat laces. The completed shoes, ready for dispatch:
Good photoshop skills. I need to get me an IT expert.
Nice shine.
I was a little resigned -- it doesn't look that bad with the broguing -- but brought that up with him. To his credit, he decided to remake it. He then sent me pictures of the shoes that were semi-complete – I also reminded him about the monogram/initials as medallion, and he provided me with a sample that I didn’t quite like. Supposed to be “C L’ I then proceeded to go check out the various fonts and decide which I liked. I did a digital mock-up of how I...
Allow me to take you guys on a yearlong adventure for MTO shoes. I was in the market for a pair of shoes and my friend was raving about Bestetti and after inspecting a couple of his shoes, I figured I’d use him.I sent him this picture of a pair of Japanese shoes and told him I wanted my shoes to look similar except that he should obviate the eyelets and have it made in brown. I also asked that my initials be punched in the front of the shoes, in place of the regular...
Thanks guys. Going for white gold (or rhodium plated silver).
My jeweller just sent me a digital mock-up of the cufflinks he'll be making me. Burmese jade Diamonds Question: Should I have the cufflinks crafted in this blend of gold and silver colour, or would it look better if it's entirely in gold?
Badge of honour.Surprised it lasted you for 15 years though. You purchased an extra length of cloth for a second pair of trousers back when you first bespoke the suit?
Welt:Patch:
+1