or Connect

Posts by bboysdontcryy

Allow me to take you guys on a yearlong adventure for MTO shoes. I was in the market for a pair of shoes and my friend was raving about Bestetti and after inspecting a couple of his shoes, I figured I’d use him.I sent him this picture of a pair of Japanese shoes and told him I wanted my shoes to look similar except that he should obviate the eyelets and have it made in brown. I also asked that my initials be punched in the front of the shoes, in place of the regular...
Thanks guys. Going for white gold (or rhodium plated silver).
My jeweller just sent me a digital mock-up of the cufflinks he'll be making me. Burmese jade Diamonds Question: Should I have the cufflinks crafted in this blend of gold and silver colour, or would it look better if it's entirely in gold?
Badge of honour.Surprised it lasted you for 15 years though. You purchased an extra length of cloth for a second pair of trousers back when you first bespoke the suit?
Welt:Patch:
+1
With the heating-system cranked up so high in most places indoors, it'd probably be unbearable to me. Maybe alfresco dinning in the winter or if you sit near the door where it gets draughty everytime somebody enters the room.
Quite incredible. The grosgrain cord along the sides of the trousers were painstakingly hand-sewn. I'm not sure about others' experiences, but on two pairs of trousers I had made up in London, they were just machine-sewn.
Paid 40e/m for my linen stuff.
Thanks for your contribution (and for taking the time).