or Connect

Posts by bboysdontcryy

A tailor needs to be very skilled to make the lightweight numbers work because they might not be as easy to work with and get a clean fit. Even a slight pitch problem is magnified because the fabric is so light. Conversely, most people can get by with a RTW overcoat, because the fabric is so heavy it drapes right over the body and still looks good. SR tailors also do like H & S and those are almost always the first books out on the table when one specifies a pattern one...
Some tailors prefer working with certain fabrics. For what's it worth, two SR tailors dissuaded me from Frontier saying they dislike how it makes up. My suit in Frontier doesn't have body, and doesn't shape nicely. How else can one explain a tactile difference except with the use of common adjectives? There's a difference between lightweight fabrics that have body and lightweight fabrics that are limp. But if you think you can't tell the difference, and believe Patrick...
I think they come as standard, in either the thinner ribbon or the thicker ribbon but I might be mistaken.Edit: Woops. Dopey answered it.
I think you won't go wrong with a dark brown fedora or trilby. Lock & Co has some good ones. I wear them with charcoal, mid-grey and navy suits.See also -- http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/product/lock-co-hatters-james-bond-trilby-hat
I second that. He's a most affable gentleman as well.
If you're dad is not going to be there, and AC and WW Chan are famed because they have good fitters who ensure the shirt fits well (that would not be put to use if your dad isn't there), I think the logical conclusion would be to use Jantzen if that difference in cost matters, and assuming the workmanship is similar between all three establishments.
That's an interesting screw-up. Hope you grabbed a picture of yourself in it. They paid for return?
Out of curiosity, what's wrong with straight shoulders? Am trying to wrap my head ard why some ppl dislike them. Is there a reason?
Looks ugly.
How do you know she doesn't like the money? Flew first class?