or Connect

Posts by bboysdontcryy

Post some pics did you go the bespoke route?
Nutcracker is helluva lucky. How's your bag holding up? I think it's 30% down payment. Fugee is definitely not your first port of cal if you want a new first bag, or have a pressing need. I have a number, so, I suppose no harm. The alternative would be not having the bag which, in my books, was worse than having to wait a few years.
Yes, it is. He has a lot of orders and he hand stitches the whole case, so there. Painfully long but he was upfront about it and I was given the option to walk away so it's not as if I was duped into it.
After Nutcracker posted the picture of his Fugee briefcase the last time around, I cldn't help but follow in his trail, and recently commissioned a briefcase in bridle and an elephant skin wallet. Was taken through the process by a very knowledgable craftsman. The only downside to this, is that gratification is significantly delayed, as with most bespoke products. I'm only anticipating delivery in 2019. Some pictures of his workshop, the leathers I was shown, and him...
Agreed. Inasmuch as many decry others who offer payment in any form other than through cash, I'd regard provision of services/time etc (if mutually agreeable) as adequate "consideration".Whether it's ethical "journalism" is a separate matter.
Where is that fabric from? Looks good!
Incentive to visit Taiwan.
Wonder if the magazine has different content in different countries, or is it uniform throughout.
Yups. Will check it out! Can't load at work. Bah.
Sweet! Probably going to purchase designs similar to the two pairs below with minor variations, and a pair of lazy man oxfords, so I hope that bringing 130k JPY for each should suffice. That llama leather looks darn enticing. One of the pics courtesy of Ethandesu. How much should we set aside for the trees? They're supplied separately, I suppose.