or Connect

Posts by Seafinch

I got these last week and have worn them 4 times before realizing that I don't need black shoes. Minimal wear. Amazing shoes. Size 8. Asking $450 - right now they'd be $565 after shipping from Inventory. What Inventory Says: For Fall-Winter '13 our seasonal collaboration with Viberg comes in the form of a black 145 Oxford. Made with a selection of different leathers, they have a unique appearance but remain understated and very wearable. The toe features Horween's Black...
Post Overalls - Engineers Jacket Size: Medium Color: Khaki Melton Wool Condition: BRAND NEW WITH TAGS Retail: $475+ Price: $240 Shipped in the US. PM me for shipping price outside the US The Engineer's Jacket is inspired by traditional American work wear designed to take the rigors of day to day labor. 100% Melton Wool Four exterior pockets Made in the USA
South Willard
YOUR CODE: VIP5I6H2 CODE FOR YOUR FRIEND: VIP2MZPG Enjoy.
You know the jacket... Veilance Field SV Ordesa NEW W/ Tags and Garment Bag Men's Medium Asking $700 eBay name is Cfink. 539 Transaction with 100% feedback.
Anyone? I'm mostly interested in finding some more pics of this makeup. I can't seem to find anything.
Just got the Irregulars email from TSM. Snagged these guys. Looks like a Plain Toe Flex boot aside from the stiching on the heel. Anyone know who these were made for, or any other details?
These just arrived! They're stunning. Perfect fit too!
These just arrived! They're stunning. Perfect fit too!
Anyone have suggestions of good places to send my longwings in for a resole?