or Connect

Posts by ~attrACTION~

Well, I recently joined here, and one thing I've noticed is you guys spend a lot of money on style. So, just out of curiousity, what do you do? I'm a student and I have a side online business. I would be interested in knowing what you seriously do to be able to buy this stuff...but if you're going to make something up, be creative
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH I get the same thing at my school pretty much. Odd stares and people thinking I am homosexual because I pull on jeans, a nice shirt and a blazer rather than going to class in my pajama pants like the majority. Quote: Originally Posted by ratboycom I am like earlier said "Big Fish Little Pond" College student who knows how to dress himself. Mostly I get strange stares and Slack Jawed...
Quote: Originally Posted by shoreman1782 The [url="http://www.americanapparelstore.com/5495.html"]You're probably best off with some kind of performance fabric from a sportswear company. Patagonia makes fleece hoodies that could squeeze into a pack. The M's Plush Synchilla® Hoody by Patagonia is really nice!
Quote: Originally Posted by Brinbro No kidding. Talk about a rip-off. lol, well I shop on eBay a lot, though after seeing the Bapes posted there I probably wouldn't buy them because on second thought they look pretty fake.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiranis I wanted to mention the thread, in fact it was the first thing that came to mind after reading the post title. But his limit is $80... and I don't believe any of those in the Top 10 were even close. Yeah, I posted in that thread. The AAs are definitely nice, I'm going to buy a few of them...I really like the colors and the fact that they have fleece. I actually like the Factory People hoodies $132...
Sweet! I especially like the Factory People hoodies and the American Apparel...which is so cheap I'll buy a few different colors. Thanks alot for the awesome thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by G&H Ummm, maybe you should check this thread: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=23537 Awesome, just what I was looking for. Quote: Originally Posted by Tiranis Look into 'What are you wearing now?' thread. You'll understand. We do 'personal style' here, not 'copy the runway/celebrity/fellow frat brother'. And if you've seen the Affliction hoodies thread, you've probably noticed...
Quote: Originally Posted by Max Dude. men.style.com forums. Go. We don't do bape here. Dude, that site is awesome! Thanks for the link. Although, just out of curiousity, what do you "do here"? I saw the Affliction hoodies in another thread...I'm not sure I get your drift with the no Bape thing. You mean no mainstream styles?
They look okay, but they don't seem like something that would keep me warm.
^ Yeah, Men in UGGS looks silly, but come on, they look sexy on asian chicks, I dig it. Funny though, as I sit here with my sheepskin boots on - not UGGS mind you, but very similar...and I do work for a place that sells UGGs for the bulk of their Winter revenue, so yeah, I'm biased. Still, I don't wear them outside of the house, and I have yet to admit that I wear sheepskin to anyone who I know in real life Anyhow, I have to say turtlenecks are the one item that look...