or Connect

Posts by Mblova

Quote: Originally Posted by tj100 Who could forget the Lambo SUV? LM002 is BAWS.
Groom at 1324 Locust
Why the hell didn't Kate send her kids to AES New Delhi? The IVY's LOVE students from India/Pakistan for 2 reasons. They pay full tuition and are sometimesmaybe smart.
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter ^ looking forward to getting a pm... :-) today - Silver Scent by Bogard from a sample. blech. citrus, herbs, chemicals, and vanilla. My consolation with blind testing is it usually dies off quickly but this one is rather persistent. PS - guys, if anyone is interested in some of the ELDO (Etat Libre D'Orange) frags, i can get a few of the bottles for a good price... details here. let me know asap and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Cool The Kid --------------------------------- Was it here where someone posted the musings of an Australian cycling coach on training methods? Diff thread, but yes.
Quote: Originally Posted by diamonds dior homme fw05 good luck finding it. (IM ROLLING MY EYES HERE) Fresh..
If you don't want McMansions you can check out Rumson. Although, that's a bit more $$ than Colts Neck.
Proper flooring and a heater(its fcking cold in the garage in the winter time), a sound system, incline/flat/decline, pullup bar, bumper plates, power rack(powertec makes a decent one), leg press(i personally like this) 2-3 olympic bars, trap bar(if you're into that), chains, preacher bench, row machine/bike, and it seems like you got the rest covered.
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo The length of your muscle fiber is genetically determined. Besides the heads of origins and insertions are fixed. What you are talking about is increasing volume/mass. This.
Didn't Bourdain do an episode on Columbus with Ruhlman