or Connect

Posts by Mblova

Quote: Originally Posted by jet I always chuckle when someone pulls out a nice phone that's enveloped by some heinous monstrosity of a case. It's like a bodykit for a phone. https://www.miniot.com/webshop/?port...iot&page=index
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI I saw one blogger label this as "the single best article on menswear they'd read in a long time". I expected so much more. From the authors or from the blogger?
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker or We are only 2 months in, but BEST POST OF 2011
Quote: Originally Posted by Kajak Get glass Turn tap to "on" Fill glass Turn tap to "off" Bottled water is a crock, most of the time it's just tap water plus shipping and CO2 emissions (and markup), so just get a filter and a nylon nalgene or a stainless or a glass waterbottle and fillerup. This.
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo I have never be able to get to 200. The closest I ever got was 197 on empty stomach with more fat that I would like. This is one of the reasons I want to give juice a try, but too afraid of bad consequences I guess. Also steroids aren't cheap. Me too. Closest I ever got was 193 and I had a little more fat on me then I would like.
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo Right now about 195ish. As much as I want to lean out to 190, I still wish I was at 200. Me too. That's a goal I'm trying to get to.
How you know if a girl might like you but she's scared to tell you? Let's say this girl has only had 1 true boyfriend in the past 6 years and has bounced around from guy to guy to guy(just having flings). I suspect she may have been in an emotionally abusive relationship as it was hard for her to admit to me that she has horribly low self-esteem and that she has some anxiety issues and that she's not happy. She does not drink or do drugs.
Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman I understand your thesis, and at a fundamental level I probably agree with the philosophical end that draws you toward the argument that you're making. We disagree in that I think you're taking the easy way out by srawing somewhat arbirary and poorly-informed distinctions that allow you to live with your beliefs -- I am drawn to that, too, but can't get past the fundamental illogic of doing so; thus I have a somewhat...
CoQ10 as a supplement is useless.
We need to make this into a caption contest.