or Connect

Posts by Mblova

About Indians: We are good at math( i have yet to meet an indian that is bad at math; even the "dumb" ones are decent at the mathematics) We are stingy(truth) We love gold(truth) We like fair skinned people(super truth) We suck at sports(in general, yes) We love whiskey(yes) We love our tea(in my house it is made at a min 3-4 times a day) We smell(yes our food has lots of diff spices and onions and garlic, etc)
Quote: Originally Posted by Pennglock I don't want to talk about the hours I wasted on this (awesome, awesome) game. Played ladder matches with a clan and everying. COD and this new shit still can't compare... Remember Roger Wilco? Yess. I wasted so many hours on all games in the series. Used to do pistol only matches with my clan. I remember one of the clans was ROMP but i forget the other one I was a part of.
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas This is what we had last night. It didn't taste like much, but I thought Matt would appreciate the plating. What's the recipe for that? /Rambo
Quote: Originally Posted by aphextwin07 I guess it's been long enough and since someone else mentioned it: Wolf:ET (greatest PC multiplayer FPS game of all time) This^^ and the Rainbow Six games. Playing them online was the shit as was Counter-Strike.
Quote: Originally Posted by yerfdog If you stick to the main campgrounds along the highway it WILL be crowded on any weekend in summer. For your purposes that may be irrelevant, just don't expect a real wilderness type experience. Aside from the aforementioned floating and fishing, if you feel like driving another 30-40 minutes north into the national forest, there are several easily accessible giant sequoia groves. We aren't trying to do a...
This one's for Kyle, Quote: Originally Posted by mm84321 I'm perceptive enough to see that my personality does not really jive well on this forum. It seems my commentary and oft-contrarion opinions on matters isn't very much appreciated for--seemingly by you, specifically, and others, generally. In the respect and effort of preserving the rigid sterility and uniformity of this internet-haven, as it appears you may gain more personal satisfaction from...
Quote: Originally Posted by IronRock Dunno how you did that... but it was kewl. Like this...
Entj
Banh Mi?
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one There's 3 Miura P400S' for sale on Yahoo! JP used cars right now, but you know SV's don't exactly come cheap. I think you could expect to spend $500K on a 'common' Miura, easily. (the silver Miura is sex) http://ucar.autos.yahoo.co.jp/search/LGS999/ I really like the Islero, actually. Something about those front fenders. If you've ever seen the Beatles rooftop video for 'Don't Let Me Down' there's a red...