or Connect

Posts by Mblova

Looks like the French take alot of pride in their food and culture. http://wimp.com/schoollunches/
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo +1. I don't understand where the OP got the idea that he's "athletic". At that height, 186 is barely anything. Not everyone can be a fatty like you.
Can we vacation when we are down there?
Quote: Originally Posted by mm84321 I'd say swiss chard or spinach would be an acceptable substitute. Collard greens have a much different texture than any of these. This is true, but if he is trying to make a classical indian style dish then collard greens are not used at all. Totally different texture and I'd just sub in spinach instead. Although, that won't provide the same flavor. To the op: I see that you are in princeton, look for some...
Give that I'm a bit on the taller side(6'2) I kinda like it when tallish girls(5'6 and up) wear 3-4 inch heels. Dunno what it is about a girl in heels
Some of the cheaptest hobbies are the most fulfilling and can really allow you to develop some personality. A few that come to mind have already been mentioned here, but I will repeat them. Weightlifting(joining a gym is cheap and the internet is a great place to start learning), cooking(there is a TON of variety with stuff for begenniers to experts), learning a language, sports(basketball, soccer, baseball, etc. It's cheap enough to join an adult league and meet some new...
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Navarin printanier, though it doesn't feel anything like spring here, by God: This one's for the tourné h8ers: Quote: With the stew serve hot French bread, and a red Beaujolais or Bordeaux wine, a chilled rose, or a fairly full-bodied, dry, chilled white wine such as a Macon, Hermitage, or one of the lesser Burgundies. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=112294915
Quote: Originally Posted by SField Clubbing is social but it's also different from being at a bar or lounge. If you aren't from a culture where that's prevalent, then no you probably wouldn't like. If you grew up in NYC and you were a normal kid, you'd probably grow up dancing to house/electronic/or hiphop and house parties, then going out when you get older. Dancing is fun, if a DJ is good, it's a really good time. You do it to get really fucked up...
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter I would much rather go by myself than with a woman that I didn't know and wasn't going to have have sex with. that is like dating. I hated that. Yes.
Croatia.