or Connect

Posts by Mblova

Quote: Originally Posted by El Argentino Not sure if it was specifically for black friday, but at my local Jcrew all of their Levi's collab jeans were marked down to $19.99. Mostly had the "Best Blues" and a dark resin wash, but $19.99 isn't bad any way you cut it. Not at my jcrew....
Porsche MB Land Rover AM Ferrari
You can just take a caffeine pill. 200mg a pill is about 4 cups of coffee. remember, you do develop a slight tolerance to caffeine.
Soooo HAVE FUN! and get a suit or two made.
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 i ran clomid and novla and took some natural boosters. i think pro-h are just more harsh than typical gear. dunno. yes. pro-h is different animal than real gear. just sayin.
Quote: Originally Posted by jaydc7 Cool the Kid - Not trying to hate, but you can't say your 1RM is from a calculator... My present numbers: Snatch - 93kg Clean and Jerk - 213 kg That clean and jerk is pretty close to olympic lvls.
Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas True, but his lack of natural testosterone could be a more troubling indicator. And when I think of Kunk, low-test is not one of the first 5,000,000 things that come to mind. Unless somehow his bodies natural test production is suppressed...
What did your last cycle end up being?
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del Because of the quality of material used by the sweet shops. The news papers and TV here is full of cases of very poor quality sweets made of inferior material. The situation is so dire that health authorities have banned the stocking of certain milk products till Diwali. Damn. They were all the rage back in the day. (back in the day is '99)
Lately it's been Styleforvm