or Connect

Posts by Mblova

I honestly believe that begenniers should stop reading t-nation and read Lyle's articles on Periodization to get a good and basic grasp of lifting.
Great read! Would read again.
No love for the japs?
Quote: Originally Posted by akatsuki Just buy a used G500. Yes.
Quote: Originally Posted by HgaleK Thanks. EDIT: Have one more for yall. I'm trying to get up to 100 pushups in 2 minutes. I can do 60 as of the last max set. Any ideas on the most effective way to achieve this goal? At this point I'm just doing 4 sets of 20 and 2 sets of 10 as part of a circuit. For this. Over the course of 10 consecutive days you must accomplish 200 pushups(no need to time). It will vary between Day A and Day B....
Quote: Originally Posted by El Argentino Not sure if it was specifically for black friday, but at my local Jcrew all of their Levi's collab jeans were marked down to $19.99. Mostly had the "Best Blues" and a dark resin wash, but $19.99 isn't bad any way you cut it. Not at my jcrew....
Porsche MB Land Rover AM Ferrari
You can just take a caffeine pill. 200mg a pill is about 4 cups of coffee. remember, you do develop a slight tolerance to caffeine.
Soooo HAVE FUN! and get a suit or two made.
Almost 8 years, on the dot. "Of course, the U.S. government is not going to print money and distribute it willy-nilly (although as we will see later, there are practical policies that approximate this behavior).8 Normally, money is injected into the economy through asset purchases by the Federal Reserve. To stimulate aggregate spending when short-term interest rates have reached zero, the Fed must expand the scale of its asset purchases or, possibly, expand the menu of...