or Connect

Posts by Mblova

Quote: Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire Wealthy people do not wear pants. Rich people are eccentric. Poor people are crazy.
Quote: Originally Posted by tiger02 Aprilia in Turkey. Those pics are India. What route did you take? I've been wanting to do the Delhi to Ladakh route through all the hill stations for ages now.
Quote: Originally Posted by HgaleK I've been making an effort on my end to get some physical and mental self improvement going on. I dropped the weight that I'd put on last semester, got my self confidence back I'n order, and got a good (somewhat douchy) haircut 4 days ago. Huge change. I've been there bro. It's def not a good place and it's great to see you on the upside.
Thought I would give this thread a small bump as I am looking for a 7" chef knife to give as a gift. Looking for a good quality begenniers knife that's priced around $50-$70. Any recs?
Would like to update this thread as I am looking for a good quality Wok to gift at a wedding. Any thoughts/recs?
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Dude, you get your dick wet once and you won't shut up. L O L
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Sebo in SF. One of the best meals I've ever had. Bourdain didn't hype it like he normally does? So that means it actually was good? Nice!
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy I think things like good food, good roads or clean train stations seem to be whatever priority you make them. Have you thought about running for office?
^^^ Fried Brocolli? Thats an awesome idea. School lunches in the USA consist of chicken nuggets, domino's pizza, and hamburgers.