or Connect

Posts by Mblova

Thanks for this lefty. It looks like a really good start.
Lefty, It's been a while since i posted in this thread. Had saved some PDF's and links(about dog training, crate training and basic discipline for the higher prey drive dogs-shepherd/mal) fromm this thread onto my old computer but alas it died a while ago and I haven't been able to find them. If you have some good pdfs, book recommendations, links, etc I would appreciate it if you could send them my way. Thanks!
this is dope. any more info?
Reviving an old thread. Want to see if Mint/Yodlee is still a popular choice.
The pics aren't working, but are the clothes new or slightly worn?
Moving to San Diego for a few months and wanted to get some reccs on finding a temp job in the healthcare/bio tech industry for a few months. Tried some Temp agencies, but no luck.
Thanks for the recs. Will def be checking some of those places out.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker What. ...and where you are going with that. Shoes like that would be dope yo
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker DW, completely random question, but how much alligator skin would you need to make a pair of shoes? If its a custom project and you supply the skin - US size 9.5. I see what you did there...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker +1 Great stuff for abnormally low prices. Are those skins real?!