or Connect

Posts by Mblova

this is dope. any more info?
Reviving an old thread. Want to see if Mint/Yodlee is still a popular choice.
The pics aren't working, but are the clothes new or slightly worn?
Moving to San Diego for a few months and wanted to get some reccs on finding a temp job in the healthcare/bio tech industry for a few months. Tried some Temp agencies, but no luck.
Thanks for the recs. Will def be checking some of those places out.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker What. ...and where you are going with that. Shoes like that would be dope yo
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker DW, completely random question, but how much alligator skin would you need to make a pair of shoes? If its a custom project and you supply the skin - US size 9.5. I see what you did there...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker +1 Great stuff for abnormally low prices. Are those skins real?!
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton The zoo is one of the best in the world. Balboa Park is lovely, as are the museums there. Coronado Island (not an island BTW). The Hotel. The mission. Nuclear aircraft carriers. Mission Bay. The proper pronunciation is "San Day-go." Thanks! I have some of those on my list as well as the various burrito places. Any recs for food(sushi)?
Any recs on what to see or visit in San Diego? I will be there next week for 1 whole week.