or Connect

Posts by madstaxbro

Quote: Originally Posted by db_ggmm Roll sleeve, don't just smash it above the elbow like madstaxbro. You can never have enough stax bro.
Not sure if you already have some I think a seersucker/chambray button-up and linen trousers would work well, that's what I wear around LA nowadays. For shoes I'd just get a good looking pair of Cole Haans or something cheap on eBay since you're probably going to trash them quick.
Here is a product shot from ssense. They fit pretty much like APC New Standards.
You should probably just get one MTM from a local tailor, most blazers I've seen in department stores and whatnot have too many details like brass buttons and all that keep them from being versatile.
Quote: Originally Posted by the_state I found a pair of LVC 1955's for $105.00. Yay or nay? I'm not really familiar with the '55 cut and you can never really tell how these things fit until you've shrunk them down after a wash or two. Thoughts? I personally wouldn't because I think the 1947s fit best but if you're big into repros it would be a good experience.
Quote: Originally Posted by srendam How much do these fetch for and does anybody know when they'll be available online? I emailed the head designer a few days ago and he said the next lot coming out in month or two will be available online. Don't know about the pricing, some people said it's $250 a pair but others say around $180.
Yeah I saw the sufu thread a few days ago. Here is some guy who won a contest for the company or some shit. I think he's wearing their 'slim tight' cut. About the price point, nothing I can say to defend the quality but it seems pretty reasonable for what you get.
Quote: Originally Posted by Timbaland Those designs on the back pocket and the smaller one pictured ruin it for me. No love for Naruto?
A few more details.
There is a brand that has been popping up recently in the Asian denim circles and was brought to my attention by the Denim News blog called INDIGOSKIN, and I thought I'd share this with you all. What do you all think of it so far? Here are some pics. My personal interest is in the fades wearers have gotten on their pairs, the ones pictures below are unsoaked with 6 months of wear on them. For those interested here is the official company...