or Connect

Posts by madstaxbro

>Brutally Strong Shoes. I think maybe this part is a slight exaggeration.
I'd probably get like 200 - 300 sq ft of pigskin and buffalo hides.
I'll trade you a nickel roller or Coke buckle for it.
Rivets look like flying saucers. Also the back pocket stitching is very McCoy, I like it.
Quote: Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck I've been really impressed with bamboo as a fabric. I picked up a bamboo T over the summer and it's probably the softest, lightest shirt I own. Drape is quite nice, too. Now we just gotta figure out how to make bamboo denim...
Disappointed about the lack of gore and guns but then again it's the first episode, plus it has a great story to tell, not just a blood and guts 2 hour special. Hopefully it doesn't drag on like LOST after the first 3 seasons. Also +1 on the park slug zombie, good scene.
Must have been another bad Monday at work for you lot.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ideefixee Which is why I go to my guy Bob, who used to work for Jones New York as a designer, to make me wool shirts. No tags, custom made for my body, my choice of pattern. Love it. You should get him to list as an affiliate.
Quote: Originally Posted by cb_32 how can i make my own? im not very crafty http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+braid+leather There are a bunch of videos on youtube.
Quote: Originally Posted by Surreal Yeah, great argument. Ugly because of ugly. Things are ugly for a reason. I must know what is pretty and what is not so I know what to buy. They're ugly because you like them and she doesn't.