or Connect

Posts by madstaxbro

I'll take 20!
Those new Diesel ads. Actually all the Diesel ads I've seen are pretty dum.
Tumblr is fun for the first couple of weeks. Then it's just reposting a reposted repost.
Geller x CP Combat bucklers. And all fashion-related perversions of the two-buckle service boot.
You can get 30W everywhere. Try finding 24x32, THAT is a tough one.
Quote: Originally Posted by bare bodkin Still waiting for the Geller x Kohls collab.
I've only sold a couple things on here so not too many annoyances. Had a pair of April 77s I listed for $100, this guy kept PM'ing me to sell for $50 plus free shipping to Thailand or something. Worst thing that ever happened was I bought a pair of size 12 Margi GATs and I recieved a pair of size 10 Clarks DBs with no laces and smelled like cigarettes. Had to pay $30 just to ship it back.
Quote: Originally Posted by denimdemon Here are some of the detailed photos of some jeans to give u an idea of our metal trims, pocket details,quarky hand sewn detail,etc. [IMG] By darnellnelson at 2010-11-29[/IMG] metal trims I was about to drop a couple bills on some LVC Nevada Barnstorms, but these look even better!
Maybe you should just focus on proportions a little more. I'm built like a teenage girl but have size 12 feet, I switched to fuller cut clothing and my silhouette is much more balanced. I think maybe a repro service lowboot might be good. Or yeah you could just work out a custom order with a the Viberg people.