or Connect

Posts by aktao

all Shirts Have Been Sold!
Price Drops!
I have a bunch of great looking J Crew long-sleeve shirts for sale. The shirts are either regular secret wash, lightweight secret wash, or oxford cloth, as indicated. All of the shirts are from the Summer 2010 season, Fall 2010 season, or Fall 2009 Season. All of the shirts are either brand new with tags or in outstanding condition (100% guarantee). I bought some of these in store and some from online (the ones with the price on the price tag indicate in store...
Price Drops On All Shirts!
Added Blue Chambray Utility Shirt.
PRICE DROPS I have a bunch of great great looking J Crew long-sleeve shirts for sale. The shirts are either regular secret wash, lightweight secret wash, or oxford cloth, as indicated. All of the shirts are from the Summer 2010 season or Fall 2010 season. The sunfaded oxfords are actually back for this winter and spring, as I saw them in stores and online today in the exact same colors as I have here. All of the shirts, except for two, are brand new with tags, and in...
Quote: Originally Posted by bellyhungry I am looking to get a pair of the Stanton short in Dusty Lilac. The website does not appear to represent the color properly. Just wondering if anyone know if it is more 'pink-ish' or 'purple-ish'? Thanks. I have the Stanton short in Dusty Lilac. The color is definitely a light purple. I think the color looks great. The stanton short in Quartz is the pinkish colored shorts.
I received my sunfaded stanton shorts in spearmint and dusty lilac. http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...3863/23863.jsp The shorts fit amazing well. Slightly slimmer than their broken in chino shorts. They feels like classic fit instead of regular fit. The length is about the same. The cotton twill is very soft, feels as if they really did wash them "300 minutes" as they say on the website. The cotton twill feels slightly thinner than that used for the broken in...
Quote: Originally Posted by wrenhunter I did, too, until I saw the epaulets. I will probably spring for the JC version of the gray chambray. Was watching this tonight and noticed that Phil from Modern Family looks like he is wearing the J Crew gray chambray at 13:42. It looks good on him, though I'm not sure I'm going to spend that much again on the gray one since I already have the blue...
Quote: Originally Posted by freewilliee what size do you wear? i was wondering if it would be smart to go a size down in these shirts? i fell in love with all the colors and i must say, i dont wear pink either but after seeing the sun faded pink oxford, i might make an exception. I wear size small and it fit very well in shoulders, chest, and torso. The fabric is definitely softer than secret wash, but the fit is about the same. The sleeves,...