or Connect

Posts by ts18

Hey guy, do ny of you bought the perfect tee before? I am just wondering if the cutting are the same even the materials are different or not. I old like to get the sea island one but there is no xs in tbs. Thwnks
I do like tbs since their stocks are great and they ship fast. But 2 of the my 5 orders were out of stock after I order. And I did not get any notification from them after a weak. I hope they could upgrade their inventory system in the future.
http://shop.markmcnairy.com/collections/all/products/mcnairy-engineered-garments-albert-slipper
Hey Anyone try buying stuff from mr porter to Canada before? Just want to know if anyone got raped by the custom?
What size you normally wear for other band? Like yuketen, or other brand. Thanks
Eg workaday in s sold.
Hi guys I had put some eg stuff( bag, 19th century,hoodies, workshirt) which don't fit me for sale on the selling section, feel free to contract me if you are interested.
HI guys. the eg workaday navy tote are brand new with tag. It is just too big for me to use with. IT will be 100$ Shipped small toe sold hoodies sold Feel free to Ask questions. thanks
HI guys. I am going to sell those shirts since they are mostly not fit for me enough. Hope you guys will take care of them for me. thanks. All the shirts are in xs(expect the workaday eg oxford shirts, I have both xs and s for sale) All the gitman shirts are too small for me and I am between size for eg. [/URL 1. $sold Brand new Engineered garments work shirts in charcoal (just try once at home, too small for me). 2. $75 Gitman shirts(wool like cotton, good for winter)...
Hi Summer is coming, why not get a nice cap and rock it outdoor. These hats are all in band new condition, I just tried at home. The hats are located in Waterloo,Canada, now. I will post them via Canada post. I will only accept paypal payment and please add with the 4% of the paypal fee as well. Feel free to pm me if you have questions. thanks 1) WWM blue hat in size L -$sold 2) WWM khaki hat in size M - $45 3) EG cap in navy - $50 4) WWM floral cap in size L - sold