or Connect

Posts by ts18

Anyone get their tracking number for toj0 and backpack?
Allall black
Two more weeks
I wear 45 for mdr and I bought one Stock 44 varsity via b/s. it is just too small and I sell it to a female friend.Just go for 46 with 44 length,
If one side is already the best, why you need two then.
PLease pm me if you want to sell yours. thanks
engineered garments shoulder hoody from 2012FW They are made of poly-cotton and will keep good sharp like forever. I wore them less than 5 times for both of them. They are 150$ for each. They are one of the best layering piece for all time. I am selling them since they are not longer fit my wardrobe. I will sell some more of my eg's clothing in these week. Hope you guys will like them
They are all nice and made of cotton 1.eg bow tie $40 2. mark mcnairt bow tie $30 3. eg scarf $ 50 There will be shipped from Canada by Canada post.
Engineered Garments, Tailored Down Vest (blue), Size small, Worn 5 times, but like new Chest: 18.5 Shoulder: 15.6 Length:24.2 Tailored down vest. The vest is made from goose down with a navy nylon outer Designed to fit nicely underneath a jacket Adjustable cinch back. - Payment: Paypal only - Shipping: from hong kong using hong kong Post (fast and reliable ).
Double rider Vest+1