or Connect

Posts by ts18

Eytys unisex Leather Mother Sneakers in navy us9 The shoes fits small,i wear 40 for cp and buttero;us9 for nike;8.5 for vans.
I gain weight since I hit the gym:slayer:
There was my all time favorite before. I will say this is one of the best shoes yuketen have made. the out-soles are using high grade vibram sole for longevity while the in-sole is made of a nice piece of natural leather,which is very breathable. the shoes are in good used condition, this is a rare piece that you may only see on the classified few times a year(or not at all). price will be 100US, the shoes are in hong kong now. feel free to pm me. thanks
sold
hi guys, i am selling this masterpiece as it is just too large for me(unless layering with a canada goose), forceing me to let go. Price:850us Meaurment: p2p:around:22.5-23(hard to measure) back length:31 front length:24.5 sleeve:24(measure from the pit?) I will say it fits people 46-48. i will sell it as full set(hanger, price tag,the clothes cover) the jacket is located in Hong Kong. I will ship it out via Hong Kong post and it should arrive in your home...
I will prefer stock size. thanks
Any sf code for july?
any after code for july
Any news for the backpack?
Yes they are