or Connect

Posts by blasty

pm'd
Thank you
What is the inseam on the pants?
Quote: Originally Posted by dragonz Those interested, Clarks on BR website (http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...scid=739003002) 40% off (regular price) + 15% (birthday coupon) + 25 % (Bing cashback). ~$40? Explain how to get the 40% and 15% off please.
Does anyone know where I can buy any selvege underwear?
Is it possible to remove logos from clothes? I have access to cheap Abercrombie polos but I hate the little Moose logo.
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Yeah you're forgetting not be a pitchfork whore and having your taste rammed down your throat by a bunch of pasty beardos from Chicago. Oh no, I've been found out! I actually downloaded all of these albums when they leaked, which was well before Pitchfork reviewed them or whatnot. But ya, I guess I am sort of a Pitchfork whore. Pitchfork Fest looks awesome this year but I can't afford to go to Chicago.
Albums from 2010 that have been in my rotation: Los Campesinos! - Romance is Boring Broken Bells - s/t Vampire Weekend - Contra Surfer Blood - Astrocoast Yeasayer - Odd Blood Xiu Xiu - Dear God I Hate Myself There might be some I'm forgetting. I've also been listening to Joanna Newsom a lot in anticipation of her new album.
Quote: Originally Posted by IIIrd Icon Have you listened to her solo album/ep? They are great, and better than all of her Metric albums. All of her music is good though.
Does anyone have any recommendations for any suede waterproofing/protecting products? I need them for the black suede DB's, if that matters.