or Connect

Posts by blasty

Price drop.
For sale is a pair of ACNE Mic's in the Shazz wash. Practically brand new, I've worn them less than five times and there are no signs of wear or blemishes. I did have them hemmed though, they were originally 32x34. Here are some better pictures I found on the internet, they are not mine. http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedi...c-shazz-in-31w Measurements: Waist - 16.5"~ Inseam - 32" Thigh at Crotch - 11.25"~ Knee - 8" Hem - 8" Asking Price = $55 shipped CONUS.
Would you ever consider making some slightly skinnier jeans, with maybe a 10.5-11 inch thigh and a 7 inch leg opening? Your current jeans look great but unfortunately they are not my style.
If someone wants to buy me a New Cure or Petit Standard in size 30 I will gladly pay a handsome proxy fee.
Last drops, after this they're going to eBay.
LCD Soundsystem - This is Happening Broken Social Scene - Forgiveness Rock Record The Gaslight Anthem - American Slang The National - High Violet What a great week of leaks.
Drops.
MMM sold. Levi's dropped to $20 each or $35 for both.
MMM on hold.
Quote: Originally Posted by nicelynice What's the tagged size on the MMM? 46 or 48? 48.