or Connect

Posts by blasty

Is it possible/practical to get jeans tapered? Right now the jeans have an 8" knee and go straight down into an 8" hem. Would it be possible to taper them into a 7" hem? Also, is this a common practice for tailors? I'm kind of afraid to go to my usual tailor because they hardly speak any English, and if this is a very rare request it might be hard to tell them exactly what I want. Does anyone know of any good tailors in San Jose, CA?
Measurements on the Uniqlo pants, please.
Quote: Originally Posted by pdsf I am no expert (I ask the questions here vs giving answers) but I am wondering if professional dry cleaning might help? Why freezer?! Haha I have no idea why the freezer might help, but I read it on here somewhere and thought I might as well give it a try.
What's the best way to get bad smell out of jeans? I bought them used from someone on this forum a while ago, and I'm not sure what he did to them, but they smell terrible. I've tried washing them and hang drying, I've tried Febreze, I've tried putting them in the freezer for 2 days, and I've tried hanging them outside for 2 days. Will the dryer do anything? I think my only option left is to wash them again and put them in the dryer on high heat.
http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Wat...3/product.html I need a new watch, and this looks pretty good. I'm looking for a watch with a black leather strap and a white face, if anyone has any other suggestions.
Price drop..
Price drop.
Price drop.
Price drop and added pictures.
Price drop.