or Connect

Posts by blasty

Price Drop
aul Smith Ricard in the "Sigaro Dip Dye Wash." Absolutely gorgeous boots, I just don't wear them enough to keep them. I've only worn them about 5 times, maybe 10 times max, they are still in excellent condition. I will ship it with the original box. Feel free to ask me any questions or request more pictures.
Quote: Originally Posted by Garbage Mouth Is there any reason why the baseball jacket size chart doesn't include shoulder measurements? http://templeofjawnz.com/?page_id=429 Is this due to the raglan sleeve? And why doesn't the DR Vest have sleeve measurements WTF
I just got a pair of Paul Smith Ricards, I have never had boots this nice before and I want to keep them in the best condition possible. Should I apply anything to the leather now, or is that only necessary once I put a good amount of wear into them. I live in a city in California where there is hardly any rain and no snow, if that matters.
Paid for the Ricards on Tuesday, and they arrived today. The boots are amazing, thank you so much.
Does anyone have any tips/suggestions on how to taper jeans? My NS' have a 7.5"~ leg opening, I want them to be 7". If this procedure is difficult, does anyone know of any good tailors in San Jose, CA? The only ones I know of around my house literally don't speak any English at all and I don't want them ruining my jeans.
Quote: Originally Posted by blasty I'm looking for a Desert/Ankle Boot similar to Clarks, but sleeker and skinnier. I'm looking for a color similar to the Clarks Beeswax, or maybe a shade lighter. Any help would be appreciated. halp
I'm looking for a Desert/Ankle Boot similar to Clarks, but sleeker and skinnier. I'm looking for a color similar to the Clarks Beeswax, or maybe a shade lighter. Any help would be appreciated.
Quote: Originally Posted by chubacca Has anyone have any progress with elephants? I'm curious because I've been wearing mine for about 4 months and they still look brand new. I've had mine for about 4 months now too, but I don't wear them every day, probably 3 or 4 times a week. The only noticeable fades are the wallet fades. I can notice a tiny bit of whiskers when I look at them in sunlight, but nothing great. At least it's a good sign...
Drop