or Connect

Posts by filth

I thought the patch bomber was only alright. Is it me or the buys for Robert Geller from each retailer getting more boring?
For Sale is a Black Robert Geller Officer Jacket. Very versatile piece with excellent detailing. Size 46 Made In Japan 60% Linen 40% Cotton Condition – 9/10 Price - $349 Shipping is not included, let me know where you live and I will calculate a rate. Measurements are: Pit to Pit – 20.5 inches Length – 24.5 inches Shoulder to end of sleeve – 26 inches
For sale is a Black Robert Geller Bomber jacket. Arguably one of the best bombers he's ever made. This piece is from the FW10 collection. Size 46 Made In Japan Condition - 8.5/10 Price: $329 Shipping is not included, let me know where you live and I will calculate a rate. Measurements are: Pit to Pit - 20.5 inches Length - 25 inches Shoulder to end of sleeve - 25 inches
For sale is a Black Robert Geller Bomber jacket. Arguably one of the best bombers he's ever made. This piece is from the FW10 collection. Size 46 Made In Japan Condition - 8.5/10 Price: $329 Shipping is not included, let me know where you live and I will calculate a rate. Measurements are: Pit to Pit - 20.5 inches Length - 25 inches Shoulder to end of sleeve - 25 inches
Pit to Pit measures 19.5 inches and the length of the back is 25.5 inches starting from the bottom of the collar.
No concealed hood. Bump
Robert Geller Dip-Dye Sweatshirt - Size 44 9/10 Price - SOLD Robert Geller Olive Sweater - Size 46 (works for 44 or 46) 8/10 Price - $99 ACNE Suez T-shirt - Size M (Works for S-M) 10/10 Price - 69 Prices do not include shipping. Message me with where you live and I will give you the shipping cost. Thank you.
For sale is an Olive MONCLER field jacket. Great jacket for spring. Size is 0 (XS-S) Condition is 9/10 Pit to Pit measures 19.5 inches and the length of the back is 25.5 inches starting from the bottom of the collar. $259 Price does not include shipping. Message me with where you live and I will give you the shipping cost. Thank you.
Selling a few wings + horns sweaters I no longer wear. All pieces have only been hand washed and hung to dry or dry cleaned. I take care of all my clothing. All items are size SMALL Grey Shawl Neck Pullover - 9.5/10 (worn only once) $109 Grey Shawl Neck Cardigan - 7.5/10 SOLD Blue Shawl Neck Cardigan - 7.5/10 69 Grey Diamond Patterned Cardigan - 8/10 69 Tigerfleece Shawl Neck Zip Up - 8.5/10 SOLD Blue Wool Zip-Up Cowichan With Leather Elbow Patches -...
After reading the Geller interviews, I just want to buy more Geller now.