or Connect

Posts by FranDCG

pm sent on cardigan!
Hey SFers, I'm looking to buy Loro Piana 100% cashmere sweater basics sized EU48. My preferences are: solid, staple colors v-neck/crewneck sweaters cardigans no zipper styles (including half-zips) Will buy NWT, used in good condition, etc. and I will not respond with ridiculous lowballs Let me know! Franco
As previously stated: I would like to buy Brooks Brothers Black Fleece (BBBF) Sweaters and Knits in a size BB2. Please pm with any offers! Franco
Hey SFers, I'm looking for new flat front Mabitex and Incotex pants with a EU tagged size of 52. Wools/chinos/cottons/cords/doesn't matter; I'm stocking up, so just send me a pm with anything you may have, please! Thanks Franco
Hey SFers, for sale I have the following: btw, sorry for the awful pictures, my skills are seriously lacking 1. J. Crew Cashmere Ludlow Legacy Blazer, midnight in a size 40R. Worn twice (and one of those was to a dinner at my own house), no flaws whatsoever, just ended up not being my style. Two-button, two flap pockets, fully-lined, back center vent, non-working cuffs. I paid full retail of $575 for it here in January. Shoulder point to point: 18" Chest pit to pit:...
desperately WTB this in blue or gray: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=§ionsize= in a BB02 used/new doesn't matter, let me know! Thanks! Franco
Hey SFers, I'm looking for new Mabitex and Incotex with a waist measurement (not tagged size, to avoid any confusion) of 32"-33". The slim fit versions are too tight on me, so I would prefer classic fits in lightweight wools/chinos, etc. I'm looking to buy various pairs so shoot me a pm with anything new that fits around these measurements: Waist: 32"-33" Thigh: no less than 12.5" Flat Front Thanks Franco
Hey everybody, I'm looking to buy some staple suits and/or sport coats by Caruso (Raffaele Caruso, Sartoria Parma, etc. but not RLPL by Caruso, etc.) My only requirements are that they be fully-canvassed (I assume all of their products are, but I'm not entirely sure so putting it out there just in case), 2-button or 3-roll-2, and fit within these measurements: pit-to-pit between 20 and 20.5 inches shoulder between 17.5 and 18 inches waist between 31 and 32.5...
PM sent
Sorry, I had 0 posts to my name and my account is pretty new, so I couldn't pm earlier, will do now...sorry for spamming the thread...