or Connect

Posts by FranDCG

STILL AVAILABLE DESPITE "pm sent" POST BELOW For sale I have two Martin Greenfield MTM suits made for me two years ago. Neither of these have been worn more than 5 times, and have always hung on molded hangers in a dry, smoke-free environment. Right after I took delivery of these, I moved to a different tailor + cut of suit and so these never left my closet, even though they're as classic as it gets. FYI I'm a pretty standard 38/39R: I stand 5'9" at 175lbs. My OTR jackets...
Hi, up for sale is a pair of Alden Indy Boots in size 8.5 on medium width (they run 1/2 size large, so best for a US9, medium width) Neo-Cork Outsole on the Trubalance Last. These have been worn, but no more than 20 times. They could use some loving, as they have just been sitting in my closet + moving boxes for at least 6-7 months without any attention, but they are in great shape. I had to recently move very suddenly, so I really just need to get rid of these (plus the...
Hi, up for sale is a lot of 3 Quoddy Shoes in Size 9 (they run true to size). These have all been worn, but none more than 10 times. They could use some loving, as they have just been sitting in my closet + moving boxes for at least 6-7 months without any attention, but they are all in great shape. I had to recently move very suddenly, so I really just need to get rid of these (plus the shoes in my other listings). I didn't bother to clean or wipe down any of these before...
Hi, up for sale I have a pair of Crockett & Jones "Cardiff" wingtips (bluchers) in UK size 8D. These are made by C&J to their "mainline" standards in calfskin with a double leather sole. They have been worn about 20 times - always promptly returned to their shoe trees and consistently cleaned with Renovateur then brushed with shoe cream. The last time I wore these shoes, it was raining, so they have some water marks on them, but these will fade easily with some...
Hi, up for sale I have a pair of Sid Mashburn brown wingtips (shortwings) in size 8.5D (these run half a size large). These are made by Alfred Sargent to their "benchgrade" standards in calfskin. They have been worn about 10 times - always promptly returned to their shoe trees and consistently cleaned with Renovateur then brushed with black shoe cream to give them a richer, darker color. The soles have some wear to them, but plenty of life left, and other than a few...
Hi, up for sale I have a pair of Sid Mashburn double-monks in size 8.5D (these run half a size large). These are made by Alfred Sargent to their "benchgrade" standards in calfskin. They have been worn about 20 times - always promptly returned to their shoe trees and consistently cleaned with Renovateur then brushed with shoe cream. The right shoe has a water stain on the heel, impossible to see during wear, and the good news is that the stain has been fading with the...
Hi, I'm trying to upload some pictures onto a few listings I'd like to put up but when I go to the new classified post, the picture icon doesn't appear and "add photos" link on the bottom is dead and un-clickable. I don't have this problem when I go to post in any other section of SF, including the support section. Is this a SF problem or something related to my account specifically? Thanks
Sources: Username GradSchooler expected to turn himself in on a warrant accusing him of the rape of SF-user Chrenetique
bump for 4 new pairs of shoes added
Please feel free to contact me if you want more info and/or pictures! Thanks! FOR SALE: 1. Alden Unlined Chukka Boots in Dark Brown Suede - retail for $398 before taxes and shipping: SOLD - THANK YOU 2. Alden Monk Strap Oxfords in Burnished Dark Tan Calfskin, 8D - retail for $420 before taxes and shipping: offering at $320->$300-$280 shipped ConUS in orig. box with bags I ordered directly from Alden online, not seconds or floor models from a...