or Connect

Posts by Scooba

So now we punish ourselves with No Fap November and punish our sex partners with a big retro bush for No Shave November? Cruel
Quote: Originally Posted by Saul Silver I've browsed Asos' site and they have some good looking stuff for QUITE cheap (good for me, broke student) but I've rarely heard of people ordering from there. Obviously the quality isn't top shelf, just curious if it's utter shit or something... I have never ordered from them before so I can't comment on the quality. I did buy the sweater though, so I guess I'll find out when it arrives.
Maserati Quattroporte
I'm in Connecticut
Yeah, the Marshall's near me now has some Diesel, 7 FAM, and Rock & Republic. High Class!
Its from Asos. So it's not gonna be holyshitawesomequality. There is even a 15% off code right now and free shipping. So it would only be about 57 dollars
Thoughts on this sweater? Looking to add a little color into my winter wardrobe since most of my sweaters are black, gray and blue.
Acne Nudies Mr. Olive KMW Levis Look on Tobi, Revolve, BlueOwl, etc
^I agree. I think way more people on the street would be like "what the hell is that dude wearing?!" to Scott's outfit than to Snake's outfit.
Bloomingdales has a couple Canada Goose coats on sale 30% off, limited sizes in some...