or Connect

Posts by hobojones

Guys, C&J is still in the sales section of Frans Boone, you just have to dig through the sales pages. Anyone have thoughts on the Harvard? I tried digging around this thread and the internet and could find a little. I've never been much of a loafer guy but my new office seems to be OK with loafers every day so I figured I'd make the switch since they seem comfier than the Doc Marten 1461s I'm wearing now. I used to own Aldens and Trickers but sold them all since I...
@PhillipNSCO Just placed the order Thanks!
Any word on restocks for Aesop products? Was about to buy over $100 worth of Aesop the other day with a 15% off code that I had, but I hesitated ): Now a lot of the stuff is gone (like the deodorant)
Hey guys, just started working in ktown about a week go lol. Any recs for lunch spots? (aside from straight up Korean) I've had belly & snout and beer belly so far. Both super filling though I also assume there may be a dearth of noteworthy places around here...
Nah quality doesn't compare. It looks similar, and would seem similar on paper, but having gotten a pair (about 2 years ago) for $125, I would have paid about $100 more for Achilles (sale price of course). The leather quality for Svenssons isn't something to write home about. Vastly sub-par to the butteriness of CPsYeah, it's Made in Italy and has a Margom sole, but if I've ever learned anything from years of buying jawns is to always go for the real deal.Would not buy...
May consider Obsidian too. I'm willing to pay around retail. Let me know if you have any leads or want to make an offer. Thanks!
What size did you pick up and what's your waist?
Tbs code not working yet? Or it has a lot of exceptions ...
Could I get an excldued brand list for this? Tried a couple things and couldn't get it to apply
If someone can get me the leg opening for M or L cashmere blended pants I'll love you for a day