or Connect

Posts by NotoriousMarquis

It was a relatively inexpensive double monk, and it was kind of a favorite before it blew up all over on the internet (thanks sid mashburn). FWIW I like the old mora more.
Yeah, thats if you use them as drivers. If you wear tods on the street they're burnt after a few months.But you can find cheap alternatives on ebayhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/US-6-10-suede-Leather-tie-slip-on-Loafer-Yellow-driving-mens-car-shoes-boots-/140821656731?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item20c99ff49b#ht_1539wt_1063
I've finally decided to get the Tassel in the Ron last. I am a 9E US size. Can someone help me figure out what to get here?
Uniqlo has T shirts for about 5 dollars that are slightly thicker, have a shallow V, and come in a variety of colors.
Okay, thank you so much for putting this together. I didn't realize it but the shoulder also contributed to why I liked the cut so much, and on yours too.
This is really interesting, could you tell me what you mean?
So my father has been looking for a decent suit for a long time. He's 5'4" and about 155 pounds, so usually a slim 40s works. However usually the shoulders are too broad, or the suit is poor quality or too long, and while he was able to find a few corneliani suits here and there, and an isaia suit a few years ago, he no longer has the resources or the build to wear the D'avenza and corneliani and Sr David SC's he used to wear when he was much younger, nor the finances to...
Who else saw this yesterday? http://www.voxsartoria.com/image/29711643556 Although with Vox it goes without saying that everything is even better than it should be, there's really something perfect about this outfit. it's sharp without being showy, it's elegant without being precious. I hope any of the suits I own in the future are cut this way.
I've applied a topy to my sole where the part of the topy that goes by the waist of the sole is already sanded down to match flush at the bottom of the sole, but could someone explain to me how to sand that part down properly if I do it myself?
I agree but i really like the idea of a uniform in bits and pieces. Like a belt that is the one you wear every day. One person I know wears C&J westbournes no mater what—with a suit or with jeans, or with shorts. It sometimes looks a bit off, but he owns a ton of shoes just chooses to wear those, and there's a certain charm to it too.