or Connect

Posts by itzkin

How do these fit? Compared to vans, converse or Nike airforces or sperry boat shoes if you have.
I got a size 41 1/2 cream laceups. I only tried them on when I purchased them other than that they are BRAND NEW. They retail for 595$, they just didn't work after numerous attempts to get an outfit with them as I thought. I want to get 425$ for them CONUS. I am shipping anywhere in the US. If you are international PM me and we might work something out about the shipping prices. First time seller here but I have multiple references from ISSforums, NT, Ebay or NSB. Just ask...
New 380 OBO !
Price Drop 425-->400 Shipped CONUS Open for offers and trades!
Are you doing discounts for multiple orders?
I got a size 41 1/2 cream laceups. I only tried them on when I purchased them other than that they are BRAND NEW. They retail for 595$, they just didn't work after numerous attempts to get an outfit with them as I thought. I want to get 425$ for them CONUS. I am shipping anywhere in the US. If you are international PM me and we might work something out about the shipping prices. First time seller here but I have multiple references from ISSforums, NT, Ebay or NSB. Just ask...
Do you know how these compared to fits like Sperry's or Sebagos? If not what about nike shoes?
Can I get some pictures?
Do you know how the straight fit compares to the slim fits? I don't have measurements of mine to compare atm, just wondering if you had a pair to compare it with. I just really want to know about waist, leg opening size ( measured left to right flat) each compared to slim fits.
How do these RRLs fit compared to the indigo Slim Fits? are they rigid? any washes? how many times worn?