or Connect

Posts by neonrider

Thx fuuma. Those who know what they're talking about will appreciate the blue trash have a similar tint to the original blue claw marks. Sepp, those jeans look just right, ignore the wannabes. that's the right size for you and just how they're meant to fit. how you choose to destroy the rips even more is of course up to you
wish they'd make a harness 60 frenchie. the next season bombers will vary in price quite a bit, the more elaborate ones up to huge amounts, starter models between 2-3k. impressive finishing and very elaborate detailing. several different versions at lower/higher price points for some of the designs (i.e. just printed, versus embroidered/sequined/whatever).
Hmm, I wear my wyatts by far the most, they just go with everything. Santiags I tend to wear more for occasions, or in heavy weather, they're tougher and the look is more extreme. French boots are very comfy and rocky but they're pretty delicate, even the leather ones aren't as tough as wyatts, but they're more easy to wear with formal stuff. So my advice is have all three 😎 My personal favs: suede wyatt cowboy, chain harness Santiag, og plain wyatt, the frenchies above,...
Frenchies Blue trash Enjoy!
why thanks prudy scanner no worries dude, let's relax and enjoy the clothes and ideas. if this is a forum, i'm more than happy for people to look stupid and ask questions, no matter how trivial or seemingly pointless. i remember when i was first trying on slimane's dior stuff...i really could have used some help, i was a tragic case here's a question. what's everyone doing for fall/winter outerwear? i've tried on all the coats/jackets but i have to confess nothing...
i think that comment was directed partly at me, yes scanner? i think we (should) aim for a slightly better level of discussion than trollish baiting here. "do you look like a runway model" is a great way NOT to discuss anything interesting, otherwise this is just cosmo or gq in another form. here's the real deal. the "slimane look" changes every season. but the idea does not. slimane is trying to create an aesthetic, a way of being at home, a feeling, that's precisely...
there's no rule for hemming, but generally, if you're tall, you can get away with hems, if you're short, you're better off stacking (no, not ridiculously so, just proportionally so). stacks will give your legs the illusion of length, and hemming will make it look as if they're shorter. stacks will also give rounder guys the illusion of being thinner, and hems will give skinny guys more of a v-shaped profile. so it depends on the length of your legs and your build. but...
great tshirt, great band, size down, don't hem, you look taller with stacks.
ah man the exposed chunky zip was one of my fav parts of the original wyatt design. wtf.
hedi's a genius, reading the recent interviews confirms it. he thinks about this stuff in a way most designers don't. stacks are going to help you if you're short, they make your legs look longer. the d01's look great. underrated jeans that work way better for short/built people. many people don't understand that proportionally you'll get the skinny sl look better with d01's than d02's if you don't have a super skinny build. hey look, sl effed up the chain...