or Connect

Posts by Cmac131313

The Barena Toppa Jacket is an unstructured, three-button blazer, expertly made by experienced Italian craftsmen. Styled with the kind of relaxed European sophistication that allows it to be worn dressed up or casually, or even as part of a suit, the attention to detail is exceptional and the styling typically subtle. This new iteration for SS14 is cut from a lightweight cotton/linen blend fabric, in a laid back, superbly comfortable fit.  I love the jacket but...
Pre -Owned in excellent condition. Case Included: Substantial 5-barrel hinge provides greater durability Logo engraved core wire is essential to the integrity of strength to the frame structure Inlaid logo insignia assures authenticity Functional raised plaque and rivets add to the integrity of strength and durability Glass Green Lens with anti-reflective glass coated Photochromic lenses Link to sunglasses on OP site ($405...
PM sent.
A really great good looking cotton suit! Can easily wear the jacket and pants separately! The fit is similar to L.B.M. 1911 and Bolglioli. Functional cuffs with nice MOP buttons 100% cotton Made in Italy! Jacket Measurements: Shoulder 18" P2P 21" BOC 29" Sleeve 25" Pants: Waist 33" Inseam 34.5"
Hello all, I have been helping a friend with a new men's swimwear line and feel its aesthetic resonates well with the SF community. Quality is right there with V________ with more conservative, colorful patterns. Since trying these trunks, I have ditched all others because the fit is great, quality is there and they go with everything! We currently sell our product in the Beverly Hills Hotel, Hotel Bel-Air, Unis, Scoop, Tenet, Canvas, Confederacy and several Four...
Kiton Dress Shirt Tag sz 15.5 american sz / 39 Italian sz (sleeves are longer/see measurements) Long sleeve - standard cuff All white Spread collar Mint/prestine condition - looks brand new, does not look like it was worn at all..no flaws Made in italy Measurements chest- 44" armpit to armpit (doubled) sleeve - 37" from mid colla to end , 27" from shoulder seam to end length - 34" from bottom base of collar to end
Like new Incotex/Montedoro blazer in chino lino fabric (55% linen/45% cotton) blazer purchased new from Neiman Marcus for $750. I have not worn it as I lost weight and this jacket is all done by hand. Washed look to it is ideal for Spring/Summer. Unlined, no padding, etc. Very soft feel. Working buttons with MOP buttons. Beautiful jacket, just no longer fits me. Open to offers Measurements: Shoulders: 18.5 in Sleeves: 26.5 in Jacket overall length: 31.75...
Like new condition blazer in soft wool cashmere. No longer offered in this color, retail for $399. Happy to provide more pictures, just selling because I have lost weight. Measurements: Shoulder width: 18.5 in Sleeve length (functional buttons): 26.25 in Jacket length: 32 in PM with questions or offers!
p for sale is a beautiful Polo Ralph Lauren 2 button Charcoal pinstripe suit. It is just too big for me after loosing weight. Made in Italy by Corneliani. Fabric is excellent, great overall condition with no signs of wear. Exact same suit can be found on Polo site for $1495. Measurements: Shoulder width when on hanger: 18.25in Sleeve length from top of shoulder: 27 in (sleeves do not have finished buttons so length is altered easily) Jacket length from top of...
Like new solid gray Suit Supply Washington Cut 44R suit. Only selling because I lost weight and it no longer fits. Worn twice and in perfect condition. Only alternations include length of pants to 32" with cuffs and all fabric maintained and jacket was untouched. Jacket features peak lapels, ticket pocket, functional buttons on jacket sleeves, horn buttons, 3 roll 2 configuration (fits like a 2 button suit), super 120s wool from Italy. Very nice and slimmest cut from...