or Connect

Posts by Makeshift_Robot

Just buy women's earrings, no one will be able to tell.
Quote: Originally Posted by newinny Only buy Rick Owens. Nothing slays p*ssy at frat parties like: What is up with that model in the middle? He looks like Rachel Dratch from Saturday Night live, why would Rick Owens have a model with any body fat? Right fit legitimately smashes cleft, though.
Haha fuck me nvm
Quote: Originally Posted by Cool The Kid Would you say it's a good idea to get basics in bulk? For example right now I have no plain nice fitting oxford shirts. I want to get about 4-5 that I can wear with jeans/chinos. Would it make sense in my case to get a bunch in one shot, as an oxford is about as basic as things can get? I mean it would be cool to slowly piece together a slamming wardrobe, but for a total fashion noob w/a closet full of...
Quote: Originally Posted by blue squares Ugh, I've been thinking all week about trying to pick a particular "style" and stick to it as a general guideline, but I don't know what's me. Some days I feel like wearing rugged workwear, some days I feel like being preppy, some I just throw on a tracksuit. Those of you that consider yourselves to have a particular style that you stick with, how did you decide which one suits you? Here are some pictures I saved...
Quote: Originally Posted by RyJ Maduro RL, Brooks, Dave Matthews Tees. There is not enough in the world
Quote: Originally Posted by joei [IMG]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4135/4932298057_bf1742473e.jpg[/IM Everything about that fit is conspiring to make you look short. A big shirt shrinks you, it should be cut much closer to the body. Jeans are too big in the thighs; that plus the taper makes you look even shorter. Colors/patterns could be better as well, light blue shirt plus med-light blue jeans is not really advisable (although there's...
Quote: Originally Posted by benzorlb I got your point man, but whatever. I don't have time during the day to go out and pick polo's. Just give your opinion on the shirt if you want. Seriously go fuck yourself. It's a polo, it will be immediately obvious to you if it works or not the moment you try it on. And you're going to have to try it on because it's a clothing item; you won't be able to get a feel for it unless it's right there in...
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol anyone have any experience with these? seems like a cool shape AllSaints knitwear is made of cobwebs and ghost breath. I'm not one of those quality > design guys but I tried on a t and a sweater in the store and they both felt like they were going to fall apart. Black monks are neat casual shoes, but not double monks. That big flap of leather over the top of the shoe looks uncanny. I'd like to see more...
Quote: Originally Posted by il ciclista This is nice, it's like a modern approach to classic americana. Good look though Aeglus, jeans are great. It's amazing how many different looks you can put together that still look entirely natural on you. sq4you fit is kind of weak (woo ridin the backlash wave) but I thought in the original post he just wanted to show us the jacket, and threw on everything else for fun (?).