or Connect

Posts by Makeshift_Robot

It's checking off boxes on the style blog photo list; it's agressively 'run-of-the-mill'. A pair of boat shoes on a wooden floor, and some erotic photos of 'unconventionally beautiful' conventionally beautiful women, and a heavily composed picture of some buildings, etc. etc. etc. I didn't see one of some unbridled 20 somethings engaging in cameraderie in a dewy field a la Kalle Gustaffson but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.
Just poppin in to say that gqeye.tumblr.com is a spectacular parody of itself. Not sure if it's real or not, seems a little too sophisticated for the Web in general but who knows.
Being short sucks being poor sucks being ugly sucks, and I fall into 2 of those 3 categories so I should know. Always more fun to be a tall wealthy male model, andrej pejic represent. but none of those are reasons to stop trying. Even if you're 951socal and you have a weird brain disease that keeps you from being able to make correct comparisons or analogies, you should still try to wear cool clothes. Not a 'fashion taboo' to do your best, don't be a fuckin idiot you know?
My mom put a link to Gareth Pugh FW 2012 up on her twitter. One of the reasons she's the best mom.
Hair is not so flattering, but what's your beef with the Bottega dress?
Aww shit liberty fabrics. Here we go.Oh man and they have like 40 collars and tuxedo fronts.
Also, same guy: "I think most of SW&D falls into either 1 of 2 major dichotomies" learn2talk douche maneuver
"This is not the same as MC, where despite the ribbing we often get the clothes we wear are almost always never fascimiles of things done long ago" (10?) "Being, well - avant garde - craft often takes a backseat to art, things are not made to last, the taking of novelty as a self-evident plus engenders an inevitable (over)reliance on the seasonal cycle with designer/brand-driven trends/fads is to me - which is to me, its bête noire." Except that you can go back...
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol none of them are true fashion aficionados like you, cool the kid Quote: Originally Posted by sq4you i was about to say...isn't cool the kid exactly the type of person that just goes in there and says "ohhhhh thats pretty"? Seems unfair, just because he has a bunch of old bad fit pics doesn't mean he can't appreciate McQueen's work.
Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six Aint no Mollino son. And yes, tis croc. I think it's just a size too big for him. You know you're swagged out when the heels aren't even close to providing the fit with its "holy shit" factor. Thing is people say wear dick with more dick but what dick would you wear that dick with, dick? If he sized down the shoulders would be fucked up. And there were matching brown croc wedges in that collection if I...