or Connect

Posts by PinkPantser

Although, admittedly, it doesn't make much sense to post pictures from the last week or so since that discussion is better suited for the discussion thread.
C'mon guys - its not that hard to contribute to this. I didn't understand the hate when I tried a thread like this either. And still my favorite waywt of all time
Quote: Originally Posted by Biscione That looks splendid (though I would say that wouldn't I?)
bobo looks like the uncle I wished I had that would come get me out of 3rd period spanish to go fishing
bb o/ polo, faconnable, br
Quote: Originally Posted by MiniW the Leydon will have a sleeker, narrower toebox. Probably desirable if you plan to wear the shoes with non-outdoors, dressier clothing. The tru-balance will have a wider toe-box, and looks better with heavier fabrics IMO. The tru-balance is the same last as the Indy, just imagine all the fits pics with the Indy without the stitching. I own the Indys in a size 8D and they fit me very well, however when I tried on a...
On the MC side of things its yfyf and PG by a mile. On the other side of the forum divide, Get Smart and some other members who have faded away. I'm also a big fan of Baron on both sides.
thanks zissou!
EG oracles: Are there any north american stockists of the ghurka short in ring spun denim?