or Connect

Posts by PinkPantser

Quote: Originally Posted by Teger none of those pictures are the best of waywt, but ok Quote: Originally Posted by Mazda Isn't this like a stupider even more redundant version of the discussion thread? Quote: Originally Posted by Big Punisher This is the worst fuckin thread in the history of mankind. No offense to posters here. (whose pictures aren't even their best...
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow It skews conservative, and skews towards the regulars. You mean because that one thread I posted was that way? No one else contributed anything, that's why it ended up that way. Also, agreed on nemuu's posts - I always look forward to them. Quote: Originally Posted by mulansauce (Three of the photos you posted I have saved as favorites in my own semi-creepy internet lookbook...
Although, admittedly, it doesn't make much sense to post pictures from the last week or so since that discussion is better suited for the discussion thread.
C'mon guys - its not that hard to contribute to this. I didn't understand the hate when I tried a thread like this either. And still my favorite waywt of all time
Quote: Originally Posted by Biscione That looks splendid (though I would say that wouldn't I?)
bobo looks like the uncle I wished I had that would come get me out of 3rd period spanish to go fishing
bb o/ polo, faconnable, br
Quote: Originally Posted by MiniW the Leydon will have a sleeker, narrower toebox. Probably desirable if you plan to wear the shoes with non-outdoors, dressier clothing. The tru-balance will have a wider toe-box, and looks better with heavier fabrics IMO. The tru-balance is the same last as the Indy, just imagine all the fits pics with the Indy without the stitching. I own the Indys in a size 8D and they fit me very well, however when I tried on a...
On the MC side of things its yfyf and PG by a mile. On the other side of the forum divide, Get Smart and some other members who have faded away. I'm also a big fan of Baron on both sides.