or Connect

Posts by PinkPantser

typical blue/gray for a cold day details [[SPOILER]]
Quote: Originally Posted by FlyingLotus [[SPOILER]] don't normally like high 3-buttons but this looks good
Quote: Originally Posted by hendrix [[SPOILER]] looks great hendrix Quote: Originally Posted by NameBack [[SPOILER]] like the idea of this, needs some adjustment though. v-neck, different casual shoes, and shortened sleeves and it's a winneralso you look like ray pride; cool guy
agree with above, nice fit uncontrol. maybe sleeker boots though
Quote: Originally Posted by jwied82 [[SPOILER]] Quote: Originally Posted by epoc [[SPOILER]] these are cool
Quote: Originally Posted by jet what's up internets? pretty decent fit svb. I can't support your hair/glasses combo though.
Appreciate the kind words guys Quote: Originally Posted by Kvc06 I woulda said what's up but if it wasn't you that would have been awkward... oh yeah, I thought maybe that was you too, let's meet up sometime
brands [[SPOILER]]
brands [[SPOILER]]
Quote: Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty I'm not arguing for total relativism That's exactly what is sounds like. Quote: The idea that aspirationalism isn't a legitimate motivatior for a style of dress is absurd. I'm not trying to get into an argument of legitimacy, i'm simply saying that it's predictable and uninteresting for enthusiasts. If you could read how to do it on wikiHow then it sucks, same goes for...