or Connect

Posts by PinkPantser

Price includes shipping to US. Suit is used, but in almost new condition. Fabric is a beautiful 100% virgin wool with faint purple and green windowpane. Congressman cut is a relatively trim fit with narrow arms and a somewhat high arm hole, soft shoulder. Listed as 40L - this would fit a tall, slim sz 38/40 nicely. Shoulder: 18" Chest: 21" Sleeve: 25" Length from bottom of collar: 31" Waist: 32" Inseam: 32" Rise: 12" Leg Opening: 8" fit on jacket fit on pants
Price includes shipping in US. Plenty of life left, nice sleek last for an AE shoe. Does not include shoe trees.
Price includes shipping to US.Jacket used a handful of times but no visible wear. Fabric is a 100% wool tweed.Ludlow fitShoulder: 17.75"Chest: 21"Sleeve: 25.5"Length from bottom of collar: 29.5"fitpic- [[SPOILER]]
Price includes shipping to US. Jacket used just once.Fabric is a beautiful lightweight 100% wool. Shoulders are lightly padded. Brand is Valentino Roma. Shoulder: 18" Chest: 21.5" Sleeve: 26" Length from bottom of collar: 31" Lapel: 3" NOTE: pants not included in deal.
It's good cheap stuff; interesting fabrics, variety of fits & styles and they carry 38L which is good for me. Too many of their jackets are peak lapel or have too high a button stance though.
been a while, hope everyone's well ervell, suitsupply, ervell, howard yount, alden
thinking about buying one of the short billed hats, anyone have a fit pic of one? Can't find much from a quick search.
just started inferno today with my monk, PinkPantser#1615
how long is it?
Price includes US shipping. Does not include shoe trees. Size 11.5D fits true to size. This is a great shoe on a nice sleek last (sleek for american made shoes anyways). Leather that looks really great with wear (i've got two pairs of these and wear the others all the time).